Dreams

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dg_moore

Dreams

Postby dg_moore » Wed Oct 04, 2017 9:01 am

I haven't had an erotic dream in many years, but for some reason I had one last night - almost. I was with a young woman, no idea whom, and things were progressing until, at the moment of truth, I was unable to perform. Disappointed, I turned away and the young woman faded away, at which point it struck me that I had forgotten I have an implant, and then I woke up. Sometimes a guy just can't catch a break...
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Larry10625

Re: Dreams

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Oct 04, 2017 12:26 pm

dg_moore wrote:I haven't had an erotic dream in many years, but for some reason I had one last night - almost. I was with a young woman, no idea whom, and things were progressing until, at the moment of truth, I was unable to perform. Disappointed, I turned away and the young woman faded away, at which point it struck me that I had forgotten I have an implant, and then I woke up. Sometimes a guy just can't catch a break...

oh my kingdom for a "Like" button... that's really gotta suck big time :D

Larry

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Oct 05, 2017 7:42 pm

Coincidently. I had a similar dream two nights ago and couldn't get it up. I then woke up and realized that I didn't have access to my VED .
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:13 pm

Must be something going around, if only oldtimers disease...
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “General Discussion”