Glad I am not going crazy

Anything goes when it comes to ED.

Moderator: Larry10625

alibaba
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Glad I am not going crazy

Postby alibaba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 12:30 pm

I am glad I am not going crazy and it is not just me noticing disappearing posts here on Frank Talk. Several emails and a couple i.m.s tell me others have as well. Cheers.
LGX 21cm installed by Milam 01/13/16. Horror story; both service and surgical outcome. All issues relate to infrapubic installation. Replaced by Dr. Kramer on 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm tip extender. Very pleasant experience! Problems fixed :D

hturner12
Posts: 730
Joined: Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:43 pm
Location: Thomaston Ga

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby hturner12 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 2:36 pm

Not sure on I.m.s we only get 50 messages. Once you reach that limit you get a message on hold error till you delete some messages
I sent you a PM
Hugh
Rezum 07/20/17
TITAN OTR 22cm no RTE , 125 cc reservoir Dr Hakky 08/28/17
Married 34, ED 5 Diabetes
Links: procecure http://tinyurl.com/yaj7u4mj Advice http://tinyurl.com/ybfgx3t5
Journal http://tinyurl.com/y9qy5tav

alibaba
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby alibaba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:33 pm

Post being deleted.
I've already been told they are being deleted because they tend to promote Kramer thus considered advertising and funding for FT requires that posts promote that any doctor can do an implant regardless of experience. F'k F.T. I was right when I said I should have left long ago. Now I am having to reply to people by email or instant message.
LGX 21cm installed by Milam 01/13/16. Horror story; both service and surgical outcome. All issues relate to infrapubic installation. Replaced by Dr. Kramer on 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm tip extender. Very pleasant experience! Problems fixed :D

Larry10625
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:09 pm

alibaba wrote:Post being deleted.
I've already been told they are being deleted because they tend to promote Kramer thus considered advertising and funding for FT requires that posts promote that any doctor can do an implant regardless of experience. F'k F.T. I was right when I said I should have left long ago. Now I am having to reply to people by email or instant message.



Oh don't be so dramatical... advertising is advertising for ANY doctor. I never said that advertising is allowed at all. If you want to say you had a really good doctor, fine. But when you say I had the worlds best surgeon - Dr. Joe Blow from Joe Blow associates - 123 Sesame St.... yes, that is advertising. Unless you have a reason to share with everyone why this doctor or that doctor is bad, you have no idea. My doctor does not advertise... he doesn't need to. He is busier than he would like to be, as are all Canadian doctors.
AMS 700 (18 + 2). Implant Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Septic Shock - had implant removed Apr 29/17. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on Nov. 24/17, surgery scheduled for Dec. 14/17, plastic surgeon will be in on it again. :)

dg_moore
Posts: 1039
Joined: Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:34 am

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby dg_moore » Wed Sep 13, 2017 6:49 pm

I heartily recommend Dr. werdnA remarK in eromitlaB.
Dave, 74, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

alibaba
Posts: 2161
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:04 pm

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby alibaba » Wed Sep 13, 2017 7:29 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Oh don't be so dramatical... advertising is advertising for ANY doctor. I never said that advertising is allowed at all. If you want to say you had a really good doctor, fine. But when you say I had the worlds best surgeon - Dr. Joe Blow from Joe Blow associates - 123 Sesame St.... yes, that is advertising. Unless you have a reason to share with everyone why this doctor or that doctor is bad, you have no idea. My doctor does not advertise... he doesn't need to. He is busier than he would like to be, as are all Canadian doctors.


Please find and show me where I ever said I had the "worlds best surgeon". I never said that and have no way to qualify it if I had.
LGX 21cm installed by Milam 01/13/16. Horror story; both service and surgical outcome. All issues relate to infrapubic installation. Replaced by Dr. Kramer on 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm tip extender. Very pleasant experience! Problems fixed :D

Larry10625
Posts: 1134
Joined: Sat Apr 15, 2017 10:56 am
Location: Ontario, CANADA

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 6:14 am

alibaba wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
Oh don't be so dramatical... advertising is advertising for ANY doctor. I never said that advertising is allowed at all. If you want to say you had a really good doctor, fine. But when you say I had the worlds best surgeon - Dr. Joe Blow from Joe Blow associates - 123 Sesame St.... yes, that is advertising. Unless you have a reason to share with everyone why this doctor or that doctor is bad, you have no idea. My doctor does not advertise... he doesn't need to. He is busier than he would like to be, as are all Canadian doctors.


Please find and show me where I ever said I had the "worlds best surgeon". I never said that and have no way to qualify it if I had.



You were not the only one I have spoken too. Can we all PLEASE get back to the purpose of this site. There is so much that is going on that has nothing to do with ED or other sex related problems. It's time to get back on track.

Larry
AMS 700 (18 + 2). Implant Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Septic Shock - had implant removed Apr 29/17. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on Nov. 24/17, surgery scheduled for Dec. 14/17, plastic surgeon will be in on it again. :)

torless50
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 8:46 pm

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby torless50 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 7:18 am

You're not going crazy, this guy, Larry is censoring the others to say that the experience of the surgeon when making implants is important. He already deleted a post mine in which I did not say any lies just because he does not share the same opinion. It is a shame that this guy is a moderator, he is censuring others.
I saw the message from alibaba that was eliminated, he just answered a question from a guy about which implant would be suitable for a curved penis. Alibaba only said that the first one had an LGX and did not fix the curve, and now with the titan is fine. Besides that it is by the majority known that for curved penises it is recommended to use cx and titan. But Larry does not seem to like people telling the truth, since he is a moderator, he believes that everything he says is the only truth and that he can delete the messages from others only because he does not think the same thing .. This is embarrassing

PFracture
Posts: 500
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 3:34 pm

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby PFracture » Thu Sep 14, 2017 11:16 pm

alibaba wrote:I am glad I am not going crazy and it is not just me noticing disappearing posts here on Frank Talk. Several emails and a couple i.m.s tell me others have as well. Cheers.



Ali... I have been receiving pm's as well! Please, I urge you not to go! We can't loose you as well!!! You are such an important member to this community! I wholeheartedly agree with you and torless50. You have my full support on this, and I hope more and more members notice this, because it has to stop!

This admin is censoring everything he doesn't like under the disguise of '' let's stop this bickering'' when that's not the case at all! There are issues which should be openly discussed and we already have a proper section for those that want to have emotional support!

When people were campaigning here for a moderation member was not to have somebody deleting stuff he didn't agree with, but to sticky posts and promote logical discussion to the best extent and that's not what it's happening!
Suffering from moderate E.D. following a penile fracture.
Merrix: Thank you for everything you have done to this community. You are missed!

dcmusc
Posts: 97
Joined: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:32 am
Location: DC

Re: Glad I am not going crazy

Postby dcmusc » Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:04 am

Ali,
You are not going crazy. They are being removed. I have brought it up to Paul. The deletion of these posts under the guise of preventing advertising is just plain wrong and goes against what this site was supposed to be about, guys sharing personal experience to help others get the resources they need.

If I had wanted the manufacturers to control what information I got regarding implants, I could have simply gone to their sites and left it at that. I didn't want to do that. I could have also just gone to the doctors own websites. I didn't want that either.

I wanted objective, real world advice from guys who had gone through the process. If they had a surgeon or facility that provided them great care, I wanted to hear about it. And I damn well did want to hear from members who their favorite surgeon was. THAT WAS THE POINT!

If this site can't be moderated better to protect us from scam artists that attempt to falsely promote a surgeon or product and still provide the practical information that we need, then it loses its usefulness.

I had two posts guiding a member that seemed to be in distress to a specific surgeon that was going to be in his country. IN HIS COUNTRY! A surgeon I had spoken to directly about his case. Based on what this member was going through, this could be game changing. I directed him to a PM with specifics, put had posted because I had been warned that he sometimes didn't check his PMs. These posts were deemed advertising. I wasn't contacted, they were just removed. This member had talked about suicide in his first posting. In my mind, this was incredibly important.

This situation is sad, because I got a lot of support as I went through this process. I got to meet and speak with some great guys....and their help was invaluable. Paul has been responsive, but my interactions with the moderator, even after Paul's involvement, have not been satisfactory. My hope is that this situation can be address. And I hope Paul takes it on directly. I think the moderator needs to be removed. Frankly, it has caused me to lose trust in this site as an objective resource. Ironically, the exact opposite of what the intention was in this advertising policy.

Brian
53. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2.


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 5 guests