Re: Texas

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:23 pm

hturner12 wrote:Hope everyone in Texas is safe

Agreed :o

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:22 pm

Our nephew who just got out of the army after 36 years, is living just outside Corpus Christi. He's riding out the storm, but his house is less than 10 years old. The storm surge is probably his biggest threat. His back yard is on a canal off the bay nearby. I think it' called Nueves?

His power already has gone off, and he has no generator. Bet he'll buy one after all this.

I'll let you know how it turns out.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 7:24 pm

I just saw it up to cat 3. He going have to ride it out now. Prsy for his safety

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:35 pm

tomas1 wrote:Our nephew who just got out of the army after 36 years, is living just outside Corpus Christi. He's riding out the storm, but his house is less than 10 years old. The storm surge is probably his biggest threat. His back yard is on a canal off the bay nearby. I think it' called Nueves?

His power already has gone off, and he has no generator. Bet he'll buy one after all this.

I'll let you know how it turns out.

I think that is the county they are expecting power to be out over a week

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 1:03 pm

Nephew made it through the night and the house suffered no damage.
I guess after flying Apache helicopters in Bosnia, and a tour in Iraq, and 2 in Afghanistan with the 101st Airborne, he doesn't scare easily.
A neighbor has a generator, so maybe they can keep the beer cold and hang out.
That would be my plan lol.
I'm curious to see when the power will come back on.
85 years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:15 pm

That good

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 1:16 pm

Warren said the wind is almost calm and the rain is light in Portland. He said his house is 15' about the level of the last lake before you get to the bay off the gulf.

Took off the plywood, but still no power.

His neighbor sounds like my kind of people:

He posted this:

Warren - One of our neighbors put out the following in our neighborhood web page. A bit extreme, but this is Texas:

Looting in Portland Country club area!!! I wish y'all would try!!! We are armed. We endured the hurricane. Try to run up on 418 in the aftermath if you want to. Portland PD lives right across the street. Plus, I've been waiting to bust out the pink and silver .38 Saturday night special for some time now. Gimme a reason!!!! and Terrell is just itching to go-full out Marine Corp with all HIS war toys. Think twice, think twice exponentially before you think this is a game and try us or any of our immediate neighbors---we will go to war for them as if they are fam. Yes I said it. Katasha Perry, MD, I stand by that!!! I will shoot in a minute behind what I work hard to secure for my family..,. Try me if you want to!!!!! You better google us!!! pinehurst Ave Portland, TX will be secure!!! If you don't live here, don't come round here.... Lest you are foolish enough to forget that I was PV raised, Philly trained, Houston bred....and he was Chicago raised with Marine Corp training. Plus Linda Perry is up in here and will give an ole school azz whooping that will take you back to your mama's womb!!! (Trust I know)- and we will hold it down for our block!!!!!! Don't let the angelic voice and multiple degrees fool you. We will protect our home and our neighbor's home with nothing less than ferver. Try me if you want to---
Better get right with my Jesus before you do though. Looters: You have officially been placed on notice!!!
85 years

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 27, 2017 7:15 pm

Everybody should take a stand like that. On our way up here to the motel for surgery in the am. Had to stop to pee my wife had the 9 mm in her lap. It is beside me right now.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 1:21 pm

Nephew said it could be 2 weeks til the power comes back on, but the water is back on.
I really feel sorry for the people in the low part of Houston.
85 years

Return to “General Discussion”