Urolift for BPH

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
seeking info

Urolift for BPH

Postby seeking info » Fri Sep 08, 2017 2:26 am

Has anyone on this board had a Urolift procedure performed on their prostate? If you have would you kindly elaborate on it and how you did before during andvafter. I wanna know everything from the beginning to the end and especially if you have no sexual side effects after the procedure. If you do not want to post it openly then please pm me. My doctor is wanting to do this to me. Its a fairly new procedure..FDA..approved and its main advantage is that there are no sexual side effects after the surgery. I want to hear from someone directly.

Thank you
Seeking info...ska..Scott
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Anonymous3

Re: Urolift for BPH

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 5:38 am

Scott
My Dr did the Rezum and wanted to do the urolift if needec but Medicare would only pay for one. Did you go to the urolift website?

seeking info

Postby seeking info » Fri Sep 08, 2017 10:41 pm

Yes... I did..the site is all positive...the paper work is great..but I still wanna talk to someone who has actually had it done!!I have learned that if it seems to good to be true...it usually is!!# ..heck yeah I am gun shy!!!Lol
Thanks for the reply
Medically retired. Due to very bad back issues..multiple surgeries. Implanted pain infusion system on long term opiodal meds; hypogonadism and hypothyroid as a side effect from intrathecal pain infusion system. Use low dose generic V

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:50 pm

Scott
Ifnyou get no one here

Maybe this site

https://patient.info/forums/discuss/the ... ons-300828

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Sep 09, 2017 5:49 am

seeking info wrote:Has anyone on this board had a Urolift procedure performed on their prostate? If you have would you kindly elaborate on it and how you did before during andvafter. I wanna know everything from the beginning to the end and especially if you have no sexual side effects after the procedure. If you do not want to post it openly then please pm me. My doctor is wanting to do this to me. Its a fairly new procedure..FDA..approved and its main advantage is that there are no sexual side effects after the surgery. I want to hear from someone directly.

Thank you
Seeking info...ska..Scott

Scott;

I just found this and thought it may help you with your search for info.
viewtopic.php?f=3&t=8354

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”