Texas

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Anonymous3

Re: Texas

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:56 pm

Tomas

Glad you nephew made it out ok. Not to slight your nephew this is a general statement. Everyone knew for at least a week it was coming. Where it was a mandatory order to evacuate or not , there is nothing worth a human life. People should have got out

Piddlin

Postby Piddlin » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:24 pm

Yes God has blessed Texas and I am sure he will again. Thought and prayers to my neighbors to the west. keep a good thought for us please. BR is right down the road and in the sights of Harvey's bands.
63 yo with ED since RP in 1/2013. March 31, 2017 implanted with AMS CX MS 700, 21 cm with 1cm RTE

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 6:35 pm

Yes good thoughts and prayers. My point is people that did not want to leave create more problems for everyone and possible higher injuruy and death. I fully realize some could not leave. I was only talking about those that could but wanted to stay. It 8s same for the wildfires or any other natural disaster where ample time is given

TallTexan

Postby TallTexan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:10 am

the population of Harris county, Texas where Houston is located is 4.5 million ppl. thats only one of the 9 or so counties affected. Try to imagine evacuating that many people before you blame the ones who didn't leave.
surgery on 12/13/16
coloplast Titan Touch
RTE 2cm R & L
18 cm
Houston, Tx.

antelope

Postby antelope » Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:38 am

Tell us your plan for evacuating 6 million people and their pets 250 or more miles in a 3 or 4 day period. Include plans for gasoline, housing, feeding, and medical care. Oh, and no 100 mile traffic jams are allowed. I'll wait.
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:15 pm

This will be my final post on this topic. Warren's wife is active in the food bank in Portland, but she went to stay with friends in Austin.
Yesterday, Warren went to the food bank and helped clean things up, and loaded a couple trucks and they delivered food to Rockport.
He and the other guys who stayed behind have been sharing food and it appears, eating pretty well.
I know there are several beers around as well.
Today, the power came back on, and Warren's wife is coming back home with lots of food.
I'm disappointed that some are judgmental about his staying with the house, but he has never been one to run from danger.
Thanks to all who actually understand that.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 30, 2017 9:27 am

tomas1 wrote:This will be my final post on this topic. Warren's wife is active in the food bank in Portland, but she went to stay with friends in Austin.
Yesterday, Warren went to the food bank and helped clean things up, and loaded a couple trucks and they delivered food to Rockport.
He and the other guys who stayed behind have been sharing food and it appears, eating pretty well.
I know there are several beers around as well.
Today, the power came back on, and Warren's wife is coming back home with lots of food.
I'm disappointed that some are judgmental about his staying with the house, but he has never been one to run from danger.
Thanks to all who actually understand that.

I think that if he felt he was in that much danger, he would have become a locksmith and made a bolt for the door. :D He stayed behind to look after his families most expensive asset. Good for him.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”