follow up to my journey

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
caninoespacial

Re: follow up to my journey

Postby caninoespacial » Thu Sep 14, 2017 10:30 am

Larry10625 wrote:
caninoespacial wrote:Cool picture of my face's recovery so far, getting better faster than I expected

OMFG... WOW, WTF happened to you?

Larry

I was ran over by a car while driving a motorcycle. With the crash, I ended up flying over the car and my helmet went astray before I hit the ground, so my face got violently rubbed against the hot asphalt. Terrible. But it's much better than it was two weeks ago, looked worse.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:38 pm

caninoespacial wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
caninoespacial wrote:Cool picture of my face's recovery so far, getting better faster than I expected

OMFG... WOW, WTF happened to you?

Larry

I was ran over by a car while driving a motorcycle. With the crash, I ended up flying over the car and my helmet went astray before I hit the ground, so my face got violently rubbed against the hot asphalt. Terrible. But it's much better than it was two weeks ago, looked worse.

WOW, glad you are ok. Are there lawyers looking into things for you? Perhaps a head injury now or in the future.

Larry

caninoespacial

Postby caninoespacial » Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:58 am

Well, guys, that's it. Injections. The doppler showed nothing, there are no hypothesis by now. The doctor wanted me to keep trying, said it was probably psychological. Obviously, I got mad at him. Really fuckin mad. I am just tired of this BS already. I told him I wanted injections, I ended up crying, it was bad. But it bent his behavior. He was even implying constantly that I was gay. Bad day, guys, bad day. He made the prescription for caverject, but did not teach me how to use it, did not tell me about quantity, did not make any alert. Just said "you learn how to use it, I will not be responsible for that". I mean, shit. But I will not fall sad and complaining about it. I will do as the protocol says, I will learn how to inject, I don't care, I've been waiting this for years now. Got a girl interested in the last days. She is cute, charismatic and clever, I hope she will understand. Or do you guys think I should not tell her? I mean, as far as I know by this point, the beginning of the injections experience is a hit or miss, so, she will ask what is going on if turns out to be a miss. Also, yes, I already made an appointment with another Uro, i won't medicate myself for the rest of my life, the doctor was an idiot. I expect the next to me more respectful. Just gotta complete the cycle and finally HAVE SEX.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 10:09 am

caninoespacial wrote:Well, guys, that's it. Injections. The doppler showed nothing, there are no hypothesis by now. The doctor wanted me to keep trying, said it was probably psychological. Obviously, I got mad at him. Really fuckin mad. I am just tired of this BS already. I told him I wanted injections, I ended up crying, it was bad. But it bent his behavior. He was even implying constantly that I was gay. Bad day, guys, bad day. He made the prescription for caverject, but did not teach me how to use it, did not tell me about quantity, did not make any alert. Just said "you learn how to use it, I will not be responsible for that". I mean, shit. But I will not fall sad and complaining about it. I will do as the protocol says, I will learn how to inject, I don't care, I've been waiting this for years now. Got a girl interested in the last days. She is cute, charismatic and clever, I hope she will understand. Or do you guys think I should not tell her? I mean, as far as I know by this point, the beginning of the injections experience is a hit or miss, so, she will ask what is going on if turns out to be a miss. Also, yes, I already made an appointment with another Uro, i won't medicate myself for the rest of my life, the doctor was an idiot. I expect the next to me more respectful. Just gotta complete the cycle and finally HAVE SEX.

Good for you. That Dr. was an asshole. You should let him know if the needles work... a real slap in the yap. :)

Larry

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Fri Oct 06, 2017 2:33 pm

Dear Friend,
First of all I'm sorry about your accident and wish you a quick recovery.
I'm glad you can finally concentrate on your ED. Sounds like you are a single guy like me and looking forward to some great sexual experiences with women.
I suggest you do some injections by yourself without the pressure of sex with someone. Once you figured it out and get consistent results you can enjoy sex again with no worries.
I also suggest you to get Autoject which makes injections completely painless and predictable.
I don't tell my girls about the injection, but worked out a routine that works great for a single guy and casual sex. See my post under "My Trimix Routine" in the Injection group.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Oct 06, 2017 3:04 pm

caninoespacial wrote:Well, guys, that's it. Injections. The doppler showed nothing, there are no hypothesis by now. The doctor wanted me to keep trying, said it was probably psychological. Obviously, I got mad at him. Really fuckin mad. I am just tired of this BS already. I told him I wanted injections, I ended up crying, it was bad. But it bent his behavior. He was even implying constantly that I was gay. Bad day, guys, bad day. He made the prescription for caverject, but did not teach me how to use it, did not tell me about quantity, did not make any alert. Just said "you learn how to use it, I will not be responsible for that". I mean, shit. But I will not fall sad and complaining about it. I will do as the protocol says, I will learn how to inject, I don't care, I've been waiting this for years now. Got a girl interested in the last days. She is cute, charismatic and clever, I hope she will understand. Or do you guys think I should not tell her? I mean, as far as I know by this point, the beginning of the injections experience is a hit or miss, so, she will ask what is going on if turns out to be a miss. Also, yes, I already made an appointment with another Uro, i won't medicate myself for the rest of my life, the doctor was an idiot. I expect the next to me more respectful. Just gotta complete the cycle and finally HAVE SEX.

May I suggest that you create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for. :)

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Oct 07, 2017 6:38 am

caninoespacial wrote:Folks, thanks for all the replies. I have more bad news... these have been hard times for me, definitely. My plans for curing my ED have been delayed, two weeks ago I got myself into a car crash. I was really bad injuried and went through hell in the first week, I hate being hospitalized, the last days were terrible. Got a gigantic blood stain in one of my eyes, burned 25% of my face and broke my leg in two places... I never thought I would go through so much shit at the same time in my life.

Damn! I am so sorry you have another thing you have to go through. At you age you should be able to enjoy life and be healthy. When bad things have happened to me I believe it is just a test of my ability to overcome it. Plenty of bad things have happened in my life that knocked me down, but I kept getting myself back up and fought through them. i hope you will recovery quickly from your accident so you can get back to planning how to resolve your ED.

It is difficult to think about how lucky you are when things aren't going well, but you could have died in the accident or had much more damage to your body. I don't know if you believe in God or maybe you believe in destiny, but it appears you are being watched over and your life is supposed to go on. If you keep working towards healing, I bet there will be wonderful things in your future. Best wishes.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “General Discussion”