It would be helpful to have more women on this forum

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Greg1956

Re: It would be helpful to have more women on this forum

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 7:31 pm

I personally like that this site is men only. It seems we are all so free talking here and I would hate for that to change. I think it is great FT is looking into a different site for couples. It would even be fine if there was a portion of this site open to men and women, with this rest remaining as is.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:35 pm

The other forum that I was referring to, discussed all the same issues we have here only the language was cleaned up.

Well... I don't remember the subject of getting and having fun with prostitutes and SugarBabies.....
We did discuss using strap-ons for men and women.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Aug 19, 2017 8:52 pm

I do remember getting verbally chastised by an older forum member when I discussed how my wife enjoyed impaling herself on my newfound hard cock from my new Vacurect pump, while she was on top. He petitioned the moderator who was female and she told him that the forum was about intimacy/ED and she was more that okay with it. She said,"We are to verbalize or failures and triumphs and inbetween."
Women discussed how certain unnatural (pumped, implant and injected ) erections felt, oral, vaginal and etc..
It was a good mix. So if Franktalk can get a mixed forum going with women and men all to our benefit.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 5:07 am

Leave it the way it is

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:06 am

Are you sure you want women on here in their frank unfiltered mode? When I was in college, we secretly taped the conversation in a gathering spot in the women's dorm. It was a little brutal and frightening.

With unfiltered women on here many a already cracked fragile ego could be smashed. Also, it might put a limit on the pictures. Not that they would mind the pictures so much as they would mind the other women sharing them.

The last point is that sometimes, just sometimes, we don't want to know what the other sex really thinks.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 9:17 am

radiodec wrote:Are you sure you want women on here in their frank unfiltered mode? When I was in college, we secretly taped the conversation in a gathering spot in the women's dorm. It was a little brutal and frightening.

With unfiltered women on here many a already cracked fragile ego could be smashed. Also, it might put a limit on the pictures. Not that they would mind the pictures so much as they would mind the other women sharing them.

The last point is that sometimes, just sometimes, we don't want to know what the other sex really thinks.

David

Plus we would get the men haters. Men and women both need some place that is only for them

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Tue Aug 22, 2017 4:33 pm

hturner12 wrote:
radiodec wrote:Are you sure you want women on here in their frank unfiltered mode? When I was in college, we secretly taped the conversation in a gathering spot in the women's dorm. It was a little brutal and frightening.

David

Plus we would get the men haters. Men and women both need some place that is only for them

I think both of you are a little dramatic.......
We never had anything like that on the other forum that included women. They were fairly reserved, but factual. One women was very upset and frustrated that her man would do nothing to improve his ED situation after prostate surgery, because she was horny for sex. I think we would all find it a lot more interesting in several subjects on here.

I am looking forward to having a mixed forum.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 5:20 pm

At the risk of sounding arrogant, there is no consideration being given to changing Frank Talk to
co-ed. This forum was created as a support group for men. Many men turn to us to support their stories, fears, questions and opinions. They are comforted by the fact that they can say things that they would not usually say in mixed company and some even post pictures that they would not be comfortable sharing on a mixed forum. I for one would not really like my wife getting on here and seeing all the elephant trunks ( :lol: ) that my FT brothers are packing. I know this decision will be welcomed by many and maybe not appreciated by those who have suggested it. Please continue with your suggestions, but please do not be offended if you suggestion is not implemented. There is a mission statement and a Board of Directors for Frank Talk and any donations made fall under very strict guidelines that are monitored by the IRS. Apparently there are groups for couples and I would kindly refer you to them if you want a woman's view on something. I am sorry, I do not know of any, as I found the ideas, opinions and support I needed here, on Frank Talk, where women are not granted membership. For those of you who allow your ladies to read posts and view pictures, I would remind you that, by applying for membership on Frank Talk, you agreed to maintain privacy and behave ethically.

Thanks for your continued support,

Larry

radiodec

Postby radiodec » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:20 am

Just as an old point of reference we had at least 1 woman on here back in 2012. Or at least someone who posted as a woman.

David
70 - married 47 years: RP - 2000, injections till 2012, AMS700LGX with 21cm tubes 2cm extenders 11/7/2012, failed 6/5/2017 --- Re-implanted 8/18/2017 with AMS 700CX -- Implants by Dr. David Morris, Hendersonville,TN

Hunchback

Postby Hunchback » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:26 pm

3rd-Nut wrote:It would be great to have the female perspective of our discussions. How ca n we promote that.
I think women are the only ones that can give us men certain feedback on some our discussions.

My wife joined the forum exactly to do that but she got asked to leave and her comments got deleted.

*shrug*
39 years old, married. ED all my life because of spinal cord injury caused by a tumor in early infant age. Using standard EDEX20 since 2007. Increasingly bad results with EDEX in the last few years, but had very good results for at least 10 years.

Return to “General Discussion”