STEEL LIBIDO FOR ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gusord

STEEL LIBIDO FOR ED

Postby gusord » Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:44 pm

Has anyone tried a product called STEEL LIBIDO for ED ? Does anyone use some other product that

works for ED ? I have a bottle of STEEL LIBIDO but it hasnt worked for me. But then again I havent

been taking it every day.

gusord

dtwarren1942

Re: STEEL LIBIDO FOR ED

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:46 pm

Very few, if any, non prescription pills do anything for ED. Some supplements such as tonkat alli and l-arginine will increase blood flow and improved erection quality to som extent.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Georgeoz

Postby Georgeoz » Mon Nov 06, 2017 10:31 pm

Citrulline is better than L arginine but has the same good effect on blood flow. Take it with Pycnogeno;(R) and it can be beneficial for erection problems.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 am

gusord wrote:Has anyone tried a product called STEEL LIBIDO for ED ? Does anyone use some other product that

works for ED ? I have a bottle of STEEL LIBIDO but it hasnt worked for me. But then again I havent

been taking it every day.

gusord

I was taking Testosterone for libido because my levels were low. Ask your doctor about it. Also,
Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:43 am

Georgeoz wrote:Citrulline is better than L arginine but has the same good effect on blood flow. Take it with Pycnogeno;(R) and it can be beneficial for erection problems.

Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
"AMS 700 (18 + 2 rte's). Implanted March 30, 2017 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. Great surgeon. Went in to septic shock and had to have implant removed April 29, 2017. I'm from Belleville, Ontario, CANADA. Appt. for consult for second attempt is on November 6, 2017... I can't wait."

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”