The other forms of sex

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
LMCatman

Re: The other forms of sex

Postby LMCatman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:15 am

As a borderline premature ejaculator for most of my life, I have also LOVED eating pussy, ever since my first girlfriend did "that" to me and then wanted me to do "this" to her. Years ago they started talking about "The G Spot" and, damn, that's a real thing! With a combination of finger and tongue, I (occasionally ) was able to induce "continuous orgasm" in several women. Even with "only one or two orgasms" the end result was often a woman who was "satisfied" before I ever stuck my cock in. The time spent eating her also took some of the "urgency" from my (unwanted) need to come too quickly.

Somewhere in my early thirties, I learned that if I had two beers and didn't pee, I could "fuck forever" without coming. More than one girl asked 'how do you do that'? Of course, I eventually had to pee in order to be able to come. I imagine you've all had that moment of contorting yourself to point your hard as hell dick down to pee in the toilet and not on the floor!

Now, of course, my implant keeps me hard for as long as I can afford to play, no matter when (or if) I come.....

Good luck man.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “General Discussion”