Other support forums

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: Other support forums

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 09, 2017 8:17 am

radiodec wrote:The problem with limiting the implant people to posting in implants only and not in other areas is that very often the newer implant people have significant experience with other treatments and have come to the implant at the end of a long road. To force this to contribute for implants only would be to waste their knowledge and experience.

For example I have 12 years experience with injections before they quit working. Only 4.5 with an implant and that needs work. I haven't forgotten all about the injections; like you can push the little short needle too deep and put a needle hole in your urethra. For me, no permanent damage just some hydrolyzed blood in my urine at a check up.

All of us with ED are on a journey, it is just that the ones that have taken the implant road can't change highways; there are no off ramps.

David

David, you are very right. I really don't have all the answers. Maybe what has to happen if for the moderators to offer nasty people 1 warning and after that, just punt the the hell out the door. :)

Larry

Anonymous3

Re: Other support forums

Postby Anonymous3 » Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:30 am

Larry10625 wrote:
Reggieman wrote:I like the way things are right now.

I like the way things are too but, there are others who do nothing but bitch constantly about their opinions and in which thread they post. If I had all the answers, I would be too busy to post here. I never have (and never will) complain or criticize anyone's choice of ED or PE treatment... mostly because I am busy focusing on my own issues and other peoples problems are really not my business. :)

Larry

I think it is state of society ad a whole. It a "I am right you wrong" approach and if we disagree "I am going to make you look bad and feel bad". I for one dont care for it. God made all of us. We should be able to accept each other.

I dont care that someone measure his dick wrong or any of the other BS I seen since I joined. I wish I had found this forum years ago, when our sex life started fadeing.

Ed is just that it effects all of us and our partners. We just need to support each other. Yes I am getting an implant but that does not mean I can not support somebody else.

Return to “General Discussion”