UroLift

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
robertm

Re: UroLift

Postby robertm » Tue Aug 08, 2017 4:26 pm

Tried Flomax. Worked pretty well. However, on Flomax I stopped ejaculating. Don't know why but it freaked me out a little. Went off Flomax and starting ejaculating again. Anyone else experience this on Flomax?

graymare

Postby graymare » Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:41 pm

My doctor warned me about this retrograde ejaculation when he gave me a flomax sample. Flomax makes our genitourinary openings relax and widen. We want the route to the outside wider for better urine flow, but it also allows the openings back into the bladder to widen. Our ejaculate from the prostate doesn't necessarily have to flow out the urethra anymore, it can flow backwards (retrograde) into the bladder, making for a "dry" orgasm.

tifton44

Postby tifton44 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:30 pm

Had TURP done over two years ago, and have been able to pee with volume and force better than I have in years. Was in the hospital for one night. Don't like the fact of the retrograde ejaculation. The doctor told me I could not get anyone pregnant because of that, but because of my age and that of my wife, that is not a problem for us. I do notice a little juice coming out at times, so at least all of it is not going back into the bladder. I have had prostate infections for a number of years, and finally was passing blood in my urine, so had to do something. Once I had the TURP done, the infections stopped. I have read since the procedure that it can cause ED or at least make it worse, and I can agree with that somewhat. Have tried Trimix and now Quadmix since the TURP, but neither one has worked. Apparently, I have bad veinous leak. Have used the pump for a number of years, but it makes the tip less sensitive, and now does not keep the erection very long. Am trying a cock ring with Quadmix and it helps a little.

hturner12

Postby hturner12 » Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:21 am

Look at the Rezume also. Dr Hakky did the rezume and possible urolift , but Medicare would only pay for one
I go by Hugh
Surgery scheduled 08/28/17 Dr Hakky
Rezume procedure 07/20/17
Married 34 years
100% disabled vet
Diabetes
Peyronies no curve
Hyperthyroidism

Return to “General Discussion”