ED tied to Low T - Seeking Information

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dcmusc

Re: ED tied to Low T - Seeking Information

Postby dcmusc » Tue Aug 08, 2017 2:43 pm

Larry,
Thanks for weighing in. I will be honest, this has been the strangest process of doctors visits, information gathering and finally, evaluating what I want to do. I see how guys end up waiting for something to get better, particularly when there is still some function. But I agree with you, waiting doesn't really hold any benefits, in fact, a lot of negatives.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 3:49 pm

dcmusc wrote:Larry,
Thanks for weighing in. I will be honest, this has been the strangest process of doctors visits, information gathering and finally, evaluating what I want to do. I see how guys end up waiting for something to get better, particularly when there is still some function. But I agree with you, waiting doesn't really hold any benefits, in fact, a lot of negatives.

Absolutely... it's your body, do with it what you will. It's not for them to say.

Larry

Jerryf

Postby Jerryf » Mon Aug 14, 2017 8:59 am

Does anyone have any experience with Aveed for low T. I've been using androgel ( please forgive me if I've spelled it wrong) my t count us about 275. I've asked my doc now that my dick works what about the desire to use it. He recommended Aveed. Any help?
Thanks
Jerryf
Turning 60 August of 2017. July 18 of 2017 implanted with ams 700. Have had ED for over 15 years. Diabetic for 20 years. Had five heart bypassed done in 2013. Married 37 years.

Arnoldloveslife

Postby Arnoldloveslife » Tue Aug 15, 2017 1:37 pm

RT is not a cure all for ED

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 3:32 pm

Jerryf wrote:Does anyone have any experience with Aveed for low T. I've been using androgel ( please forgive me if I've spelled it wrong) my t count us about 275. I've asked my doc now that my dick works what about the desire to use it. He recommended Aveed. Any help?
Thanks
Jerryf

Jerry
I used Androgel and it didn't work. I started injecting 2.5ml of Delatestryl every 3 weeks and it was like night and day. The surgeon suggested I stop taking it during this time of ED induced abstinence... not really sure why though.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Sun Sep 03, 2017 9:26 am

clem24 wrote:The most painful part about ED is that it has started spreading among young people. Smoking and other habits that can cause high blood pressure, uncontrolled blood sugar levels and other conditions could be responsible for this.

I recently read a scientific research paper about the rise of ED. It correlated precisely with the rampant use of many pesticides and fertilizers sprayed on crops in industrial farming where much of the food supply comes from. For instance, Monsanto long ago instructed farmers to treat wheat crops with RoundUp a few weeks before harvest to swell the kernels for larger yields. The pesticides we routinely consume store in body fat and release slowly. The paper also went into the marked increase of obesity in the US. Try walking through a Walmart and count the number of fat people versus fit ones. Or look around in a restaurant. The obesity epidemic began with the advent of the addition of high fructose corn syrup into many foods we eat. This is also responsible for the epidemic of diabetes. The American diet and farming practices of the last 20 years have doomed us all.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:20 pm

clem24 wrote:The most painful part about ED is that it has started spreading among young people. Smoking and other habits that can cause high blood pressure, uncontrolled blood sugar levels and other conditions could be responsible for this. That's how Bill, my friend was planning to do surgery till be stumbled upon an online blood pressure calculator and jokingly used it to calculate his blood pressure. We where surprised he had HBP so that means, surgery is out of the question now.

Clem
Has your friend actually ben diagnosed with HBP and started treatment or just saw he may have hbp based on something on the web? HBP does not mean no surgery, it just mean more precautions

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 1:00 pm

Flannigan wrote:
You might want to consider self-injected testosterone, if you can handle the thought of jamming a 22-guage x 1.5" needle in your thigh twice a month. (The needle is so large because the medication is thick and syrupy.)

My GP provides the script for the stuff, which comes in 10 ml vials at round $60. I get 13 or 14 injections per vial, so it works out to less than $4.75 a pop.

Full disclosure: Took me two years to get to the point where I could stab that baby in to the hilt, rather than easing it in a half-inch at a time. Stabbing is by far the least painful . . . but the mind is a funny thing.

Fringe benefit: After dealing with that 22-gauge irrigation pipe, my 30-guage x 1/2" trimix needle is a mosquito.

Once a writer...thanks for the input. I will definitely inquire about it next time I see my uro. The way I see it...I would rather feel the pain of sticking myself with the needle then the pain of my empty wallet every month. I think I can get my GF to stick me in the bum. I am sure that is much more tolerable plus I don't have to see it.

How do you feel after the injections ? Also, do they do anything to help you with the blasted ED ?

Flannigan

I use the T injections. It does nothing for my ED but before I started injecting, I really couldn't care less if I ever had sex again, and if I did, hurry the hell up so I can go to sleep.
The injections every three weeks has changed all that and I am back to my old horny self.

Larry

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:02 pm

Not to stray too far off topic, but I use 23 gauge, 1" needles and shoot into the upper butt.
Funny, but I seldom see blood.
They do take awhile to fill, but I get it done.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

dcmusc

Postby dcmusc » Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:08 pm

I have used as small as a 27 gauge, but back on 23. Can't do larger than that.
56. Implanted 8/23/17 by Dr. Kramer. AMS LGX 700 21cm + 2. Developed a leak. Revised to Titan 24cm 5/20/20 by Dr. McGraw in Las Vegas.

Return to “General Discussion”