Advocacy & Protecting our Own

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
regain-is-the-aim

Advocacy & Protecting our Own

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:12 pm

Gentlemen:

I am posting this notice in the General Discussion Forum about a post I just made under the Implants Forum- Subject "TSA And Implants" since some here may not necessarily read a post under the Implants Forum. If you wish, please read the posts there. It is important.

I draw this issue to your attention to underscore the ability of all of us working together to protect and well as support fellow members of this clan. The Foundation (Erectile Dysfunction Foundation) can be a force for better understanding, research and advocacy for all of us or a portion of the clan who face a major hurdle in their dealing with ED. Paul deserves tremendous credit for his vision in the establishment of FrankTalk and the Foundation. JJ's post on the recent articles in the New York Times is an other example of our progress.

These are exciting times. As we secure funding we will be able to open the Marketplace, a big milestone, and enhance this website to provide even better and fuller services to all of us. Your participation is important! If Shadow had not brought this issue to us, we would have never know about the harassment and overreach.

This is a good place filled with good guys!!

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “General Discussion”