Manscaping - (from Implants)

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
middleagenyer

Re: Manscaping - (from Implants)

Postby middleagenyer » Fri May 19, 2017 2:54 pm

When I manscape, I first take the 1 inch clipper attachment and go over my chest, stomach, pubic area. Then I take the 1/8 inch clipper attachment and go on either side of the happy trail. I finish up with a hydro razor to do my cock and balls.
Attachments
My Snapshot_6.jpg
My Snapshot_6.jpg (38.24 KiB) Viewed 2583 times

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Fri May 19, 2017 3:31 pm

Dude,
Trim in pubic looks good but my wife loves my hairy chest and back. I never touch them but I do trim under my arms.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:14 am

I have a short beard and mustache, but very little body hair. I am envious of your guys who have hairy bodies. I generally shave down below for the spring and summer and let it grow back partially in the fall and winter, but never have a full bush.

This photo was taken three years ago just prior to my Prostate surgery. My dick had already gotten smaller from age, but I lost more length from the Prostatectomy.
Attachments
IMG_1396b.jpg
IMG_1396b.jpg (39.07 KiB) Viewed 2468 times
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 4:37 am

I think there a a lot of guys now that manscape their nether regions. It's a matter of looks and feel now. I keep my pubic hair trimmed really short and keep my ball shaved smooth. I have been noticing a few grey pubes, not sure I like that look. I just might have to darken up a bit ... :o
I have a goatee. Light body hair, depending on my mood determines if it stay or goes. I keep my underarms smooth.

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:33 am

I bought a razor for ingrown hairs it is called Bump Fighter.
It did not help me with the ingrown hairs. But it works great downstairs.
It has a thin wire wrapped around the blade to prevent Knicks.
Keeps blade slightly off skin so less razor burn. No stuble left behind. So slight that yes you would have to shave again a bit sooner. It has only one blade. Takes a few minutes more than single blade. Comes in disposable and I bought handle and throw away cartriges. I use a good shaving cream. A pre-oil can also help.
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:00 am

Jamesbond wrote:I bought a razor for ingrown hairs it is called Bump Fighter.
It did not help me with the ingrown hairs. But it works great downstairs.
It has a thin wire wrapped around the blade to prevent Knicks.
Keeps blade slightly off skin so less razor burn. No stuble left behind. So slight that yes you would have to shave again a bit sooner. It has only one blade. Takes a few minutes more than single blade. Comes in disposable and I bought handle and throw away cartriges. I use a good shaving cream. A pre-oil can also help.

JB:
Where did you get it, how pricy was it

Larry

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Sat Aug 26, 2017 7:53 am

I trim the hair on my ball as I've had a couple of "professionals" complain as they sucked, or in one case, refused to suck my balls. I LOVE having my balls sucked! I keep everything else "natural" so as not to raise any flags on the home front.....I use a little battery powered beard trimmer.....
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Jamesbond

Postby Jamesbond » Mon Aug 28, 2017 5:42 am

HI Larry
I have seen them in drugstores and grocery stores.
I get them online.
I got it from razors direct
(888)445-0224
They are not quick in shipping but it gets there. I get it from them because I will order like 20 cartridges. That is cheaper.

amazon has it also. They have it as the kit also handle and a few replaceable cartridges.

I got the handle with replacment cartridges. Better for environment than completely disposable. If you like them you might want to Keep a few extra on hand.
They run out of stock then takes a week or 2 to get back in stock.
Think Co that makes them a small outfit.

They make them as regular disposables also.

They work good for me. I play around with safety razors and straight razors.
You might want to try trimmed down as far as you can go with buzz cut. Hot shower then an oil like olive oil then a shaving cream. Coconut oil works also.
Olive oil is heavy and can clog blades. I sometimes use it sparingly. Any shaving oil will works.
Good luck
Thinking of getting implant. Have not done it because of the length I
have lost.
50, Straight, I miss women

David_R

Postby David_R » Mon Aug 28, 2017 8:04 am

Lookin' good, Greg1954!

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon Aug 28, 2017 3:33 pm

Thanks David. I am a nude model for artists so it inspires me to stay in the best shape I can. That photo is from early 2014.things have shifted a bit in the three years since then due to downtime from prostatectomy, gall bladder surgery and rotator coff surgery, but I am still in better shape than many of my friends who are my age.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Return to “General Discussion”