sex after penile implant surgery

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
rmellor1491

sex after penile implant surgery

Postby rmellor1491 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:32 am

I had successful penile implant surgery 4 months ago. i am able to get an erection by activating the pump located in my scrotum. My erection smaller than before the prostate surgery, and my erection with the pump is straight up, rather than in the direction of my naval. This seems to be creating a problem with maintaining my penis in vagina. Is there some other position instead of man on top that would be better.

Donnie1954

Re: sex after penile implant surgery

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Apr 24, 2017 9:42 am

Rear entry or doggie style works great for us, even before the implant as my wife has a bit of a belly. I love to watch my dick pumping in and out. It's a real turn on and my orgasms are incredible!! 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

rmellor1491

Postby rmellor1491 » Wed Apr 26, 2017 12:38 am

That is quite a testimonial. Thanks for the suggestion. :D :D :D

LMCatman

Postby LMCatman » Fri May 05, 2017 8:08 am

After RP and my third implant, I'm smaller than ever.... 4.5 inches measured from the top, 5.75 inches measured from the side... Best positions for me..... Missionary with me standing by the bed...... Doggie, again with me standing by the bed..... COWGIRL!!!... my favorite "finishing" position....... AND........ the "Post RP" cowgirl orgasms are usually "triple length" and very intense.....

With each of these positions, my little weenie sometimes slips out. When "going for it", I keep my Cowgirls riding "straight up", usually with my hands on her tits or throat. And when I come, I keep her riding and riding and riding while I'm coming and coming and coming. I'm making "Three Stooges noises" and new girls sometimes wonder if I'm all right. We'll yes, I'm ALL right! It's the "Post RP Super Orgasm" and best in Cowgirl.....

After each implant it takes me several months to be able to reach orgasm. Right now I'm 2 months "post-replacement". No orgasms but a lot of "fucking for fun".....

After RP, I was afraid my sex life was over. Wrong! I never dreamed " old age" would be such fun. Good luck!
73 Years old. RP Oct 2010, No erections after, Botched Titan implant April, 2013, Successful Titan revision, April , 2014 by Dr. Paul Perito, Miami. Titan failure Feb 2017. Rev. by Dr Perito March 1st, 2017. Titan failure Nov 2020. New Titan January 2021

Return to “General Discussion”