Info plse Blood in Urine after Prostrate Massage

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
hoosierphilly

Info plse Blood in Urine after Prostrate Massage

Postby hoosierphilly » Thu Mar 30, 2017 8:55 am

Has anyone gotten blood or small clots in the urine after a prostrate massage. If so how many days later. Any details appreciated. I have been treated for bladder cancer and must be monitored periodically, as it is never considered cured. The last time I had blood in urine it was after a prostrate massage and lifting something somewhat heavy, not the cancer coming back. My wife recently massaged me and either 4 or 6 days later I had clots in urine, of course concerned.
FYI my friend has had bladder cancer treatments a long time. Smoking history increases your risks tremendously .

hoosierphilly

Re: Info plse Blood in Urine after Prostrate Massage

Postby hoosierphilly » Fri Apr 07, 2017 3:32 pm

two day and 1 clot per day.

But blood is a danger sign not to be ignored. My neighbor has cancer and need his bladder removed and he is relatively young.

ls3fan

Postby ls3fan » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:11 pm

Obviously I would check with your urologist first but anything to do with the prostate can cause blood in your urine or ejaculate.
The first time I had sex after my prostate biopsy it look like I killed a small chicken when I ejaculated. Blood and all kinds of crap came out. :shock:
The Dr. warned me this would happen but it was still not pleasant.
On a side note, why would one have a prostate message? Is it a pleasure thing or medical thing or?

Cigar56

Postby Cigar56 » Sat Apr 08, 2017 10:25 pm

Probably nothing to worry about. The prostate may have become irritated by the massage. Give it a few days. If it persists, see your doctor. Masturbate daily for a while to determine if blood is in your semen. If several days pass and you're still seeing blood you should call your doc.
I've tried everything -- pills, injections pumps -- and now I am at the final frontier.

Return to “General Discussion”