Bad ED but get morning wood

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
jonbaldbg

Bad ED but get morning wood

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 7:17 am

I have had Ed for years and it has gotten worse to the point that medications and injections don't work anymore, but used to work fine. I am getting an implant in the next two weeks. I have high blood pressure, controlled by medication.

The weird this is that I can wake up with an erection. As soon as I stand it goes away. I know this can't be psychological because I can't even get stiff to masturbate and haven't for a long time without meds. Just don't see why it can still happen upon waking.

There is almost no good info on this doing a Google search.
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Anonymous2

Re: Bad ED but get morning wood

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Sep 30, 2016 10:26 am

Hi Jb You need to search for things that will clean your blood doing that will reduce your HBP and you can kick your drugs, if your on Statins as well you can kick them as well, because if you get rid of what's giving you your problem in your blood, get rid of high cholesterol it can all be done but it takes 8 weeks to work and you have only 2 weeks to have a robot penis and never have natural sex again.

A great world we live in as long as you have $15000 in your pocket.

When you first come on this really great site and read around you may have found the answer you was looking for, there is so much info on if you bothered to look.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 30, 2016 3:52 pm

jonbaldbg wrote:I have had Ed for years and it has gotten worse to the point that medications and injections don't work anymore, but used to work fine. I am getting an implant in the next two weeks. I have high blood pressure, controlled by medication.

The weird this is that I can wake up with an erection. As soon as I stand it goes away. I know this can't be psychological because I can't even get stiff to masturbate and haven't for a long time without meds. Just don't see why it can still happen upon waking.

I have the same thing happening (morning erections seemingly sufficient for coitus that collapse almost immediately) every few weeks. This, after decades of marginal erectile function.

It is disconcerting to be considering an irreversible and drastic solution (implant) when there MIGHT be conditioning or treatment (as NOWHARD and others suggest) which may be effective.

Good Luck

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

jonbaldbg

Postby jonbaldbg » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:27 pm

Lost Sheep wrote:
jonbaldbg wrote:I have had Ed for years and it has gotten worse to the point that medications and injections don't work anymore, but used to work fine. I am getting an implant in the next two weeks. I have high blood pressure, controlled by medication.

I have the same thing happening (morning erections seemingly sufficient for coitus that collapses almost immediately) every few weeks. This, after decades of marginal erectile function.

It is disconcerting to be considering an irreversible and drastic solution (implant) when there MIGHT be conditioning or treatment (as NOWHARD and others suggest) which may be effective.

Good Luck

Lost Sheep

Hey Lost Sheep,

I don't have high cholesterol, my blood tests are always great. My urologist says that after years of hypertension and medications it's just normal to get ED. He reccommends a penile implant. I am going elsewhere to get it. Dr. Kramer in Baltimore will do the surgery and I hope my Uro won't get mad!!
62 years old. ED for years. High BP and meds have done me in. AMS 700 CX /3.0 cm RTE Implanted by Andrew Kramer on 10/12/16. Involved revision to relocate tubes and pump performed 12/29/16 by Dr. Knoll of Nashville, TN.

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Fri Sep 30, 2016 9:49 pm

You might find this article valuable

http://www.amepc.org/tau/article/view/1459/2434

Particularly paragraph 3 in the section "Intraoperative Strategies"

Then find the source article cited in footnote 13

Inflatable penile prosthesis without corporeal dilatiion: A cavernous tissue sparing technique

A summary is here:
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20092840
If anyone finds a link to the full article, please post it and send a PM to me; Thanks.

Occasionally, some erectile function can (however rarely) remain, which, if it does, reportedly can enhance the sexual experience.

Lost Sheep
Last edited by Lost Sheep on Sat Oct 01, 2016 12:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 5:40 am

Hi JB HBP and cholesterol go together like burger and fries, and plaque is of the main causes of HBP, if this has gone for a long time just how much has your doctor done apart from feeding you drugs, any back up tests to determine the cause of it?

This below is from the Uks NHS, but you can read the same stuff anywhere, so if yours just wont go away then it must be below.

To much salt.
To much alcohol
Carrying to much weight/obese
No exercise
To much caffeine
Smoking
Not enough sleep at night
Stress

if so then your never get it down till it kills you.

But not to worry your keeping your doctor rich with all the kick backs he's been getting from all the drugs you have had and now an implant.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Return to “General Discussion”