Good Info and a Contribution to FT, Too!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
RobinWriter

Good Info and a Contribution to FT, Too!

Postby RobinWriter » Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am

Paul has posted some info on the Home page, and a link to buy my book, HARD! Maintaining Potency, Elimination Erectile Dysfunction, and Enjoying Healthy Sex for Life. Just wanted to remind everyone that I'm donating $1.00 of the $4.89 price to FrankTalk.org, so you can get some good information -- perhaps life changing -- while helping to maintain this site in the process.

My work as a biochemist and wannabe naturopath, doesn't follow many of the traditional paths. I discuss nutrition and exercise in ways you may not have thought about. I am not a zealot: having a few beers with some ribs with buddies while watching the game is NOT going to put you nutritionally on the path to hell. I've developed a simple, common sense, real-world approach to nutrition and health. Not just for your dick, but for all of you.

Even if you use the pump, or an implant, or any other device -- even the pill -- your nutrition will impact your ability to be a good lover. The rest of you has to be a sufficiently healthy delivery mechanism for your dick, or the hardest boner in the world can still disappoint your partner.

Here's the kicker... a year ago, I couldn't get it up. Now I can, and without pills. I walked my talk. My body was my laboratory. And it worked.

I write the book with humor, some dirty jokes, and a lot of irreverence -- just the way we men speak when among our compatriots. It'll be the best $4.89 you've spent in a while... and you'll help out Paul.

Go to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65109 and use the code ZZ84X at checkout to flag your purchase as part donation.

Thank you, and I'm sure Paul thanks you.

Robin D. Ader
http://RobinsBlogForMen.blogspot.com

Return to “General Discussion”