Irexis

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
harleyjoe

Irexis

Postby harleyjoe » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:26 am

I have been hearing some about a drug from Health stores called Irexis. I would like any and all info on this as possible.Things like how efficient, cost, etc., etc., etc. I am so into learning about this condition my cancer has put my body through and the need to try as hard as I can to regain some sort of normal functionality. Thank you for any imput you might have.

3mtrship

Re: Irexis

Postby 3mtrship » Sat Jun 18, 2011 3:25 pm

Hello harleyjoe,

Please just Google it yourself. It is completely up to you how you proceed after reading all you can on the subject. I personally have never heard of this stuff. My recommendation after only reading a little is be careful with your money, body and health.

Remember we don't think to clearly with a limp dick and the value of this stuff appears dubious at best and maybe harmful at worse.

Jim

antelope

Re: Irexis

Postby antelope » Sat Jun 18, 2011 8:04 pm

Joe,

All of my docs--GP, Uro, and Cardio--say that supplements like this are dubious at best. Just sayin'.

G
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

Return to “General Discussion”