Paul's right: Do Your Duty in June!!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
regain-is-the-aim

Paul's right: Do Your Duty in June!!

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Tue Jun 07, 2011 10:02 am

Paul's new post regarding June being Men's Health month is a reminder to all of us that we have a duty, more or less, to all of our brothers to remind them to take care of themselves. We guys are not very good at taking our meds, visiting the doc and looking ourselves over with a critical eye.

Not only should we take our own advice and take care of ourselves, but we need to get the males in our families and our friends to do the same. Having had a PCa diagnosis out-of-the-blue, it was a good thing I saw my doc on a regular basis. Getting all of these diseases early be it PCa, diabetes or high blood pressure and treated early rather than late helps deal with the curse of ED and promotes a better outcome for this dam side effect. I am rather open about telling guys to see their doc and bend over for exam- it could save their life!!

Let me add one additional health watch for all of us to consider. Skin cancer. Look yourselves over on a regular basis and have a special friend look over those places you can't see. Most of us spent our younger years in the sun before sun screens were common and have done untold damage to those cells. Catching skin cancer early is a good thing; especially if it is a melanoma. Early detection can save your life- just like PCa.

Have a great June. Thanks Paul for reminding us to care for our "brothers". We guys are all in this together!!

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

RobinWriter

Re: Paul's right: Do Your Duty in June!!

Postby RobinWriter » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:21 am

PCa, melanoma, and just a general malaise. Presuming most of us to be in the second half of the 100 years we'd like to live, regular check-ups are essential. So, I'm adding my kudos to Paul's post. Thanks.

RobinWriter

Re: Paul's right: Do Your Duty in June!!

Postby RobinWriter » Fri Jun 17, 2011 12:59 pm

Paul was kind enough to put a blurb about my book on FrankTalk's home page, so I'd like to let you know that the major thrust of my writing HARD! Maintaining Potency, Eliminating Erectile Dysfunction, and Enjoying Healthy Sex for Life is about OVERALL health, not just ED. I suggest some common sense steps and specific things you can do to regain youthful vigor... including erectile function.

Reminder: I'm donating $1.00 of each $4.89 sale to FrankTalk. See it at http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65109 use code ZZ84X to flag the sale as a FrankTalk sale.

Return to “General Discussion”