IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT FT PLEASE READ

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Flavio

Re: IMPORTANT MESSAGE ABOUT FT PLEASE READ

Postby Flavio » Wed May 25, 2011 1:04 pm

Absolutely. FT is brilliant and deserves all the help it can get.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

padraig1001

Postby padraig1001 » Wed Jun 01, 2011 7:41 am

June 1 . . . don't forget to make this month's donation. If you enjoy this site as much as myself and wish to see it continue, it can't be done without the support of its members--and that's us!

Thanks to Paul and his board for their excellent work in providing information and support for guys like us.

I just make mine,
Pat

RobinWriter

Postby RobinWriter » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:30 am

I've just published a men's health eBook and I'm willing to give $1.00 of the $4.99 price to FT for anyone from this group who buys it. eBooks can be read on any PC or Mac, too.

It's going to be available on Amazon (Kindle), Barnes & Noble (Nook), Apple and all the rest in the next few weeks. But if you buy it directly from the publisher, Smashwords.com, where it is available right now, I'll do the donation.

I'm deliberately not mentioning the name so as not to cross any line with regard to self-promotion. Any interest?

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 pm

Robin,

Sure, I'm interested, but "men's health" is a rather broad subject. Can you be just a tad more specific?

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

RobinWriter

Postby RobinWriter » Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:01 am

I've just gotten an email from Paul allowing me to formally offer you guys a way to help contribute money to FrankTalk.

I'm a biologist, and I've had ED. No, I hadn't suffered groin injury in Viet Nam, and I've never had cancer. I'm just one of the 70%+ that just got ED for reasons my doctor could not diagnose. I spent more than a year doing research, and applying what I'd found to my own body. Now, I can screw just fine, and without drugs... I just need more opportunity, but that's another story.

Being a writer as well as a scientist, I wrote a book about how I cured myself. It's available for download as an ebook. The Title says it all: HARD! Maintaining Potency, Eliminating Erectile Dysfunction, and Enjoying Healthy Sex for Life.. The cost is only $4.99 regularly, but I'm offering it for $4.89 to you guys. "WHAT? 10 freaking cents?" you scream.

It's just a way of tracking sales to FT followers. I'm going to donated $1.00 for each book purchased by you guys to FrankTalk. Go to http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/65109 and use code ZZ84X when you purchase. You'll save the freaking dime and be donating a buck to Paul's great endeavor here. Most importantly, you'll be able to share in what I've discovered about how, for many of us, eliminating ED is in our control.

If you've got any questions, post them here for everyone to read, or email me privately at Direct@RobinAder.com.

Robin D. Ader

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Thu Jun 16, 2011 9:36 am

Went to Smashwords, signed up, and ordered the book. Process was easy, once you set up the account at Smashwords. I entered the code and everything worked as promised.

I realize as a diabetic I am not the intended audience; however, the advice on improving the health of my internal organs and systems will go a long way to assist in the improvement of my erection quality. I don't think I will ever be able to get off the pill, but I should be able to reduce the dosage after following Robin's recommendations.

I definitely recommend it for all members of FT, regardless of the cause of their ED.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

RobinWriter

Postby RobinWriter » Tue Jun 21, 2011 9:51 am

DTWARREN -

You ARE as much the part of my audience as anyone else. Diabetes is one of those diseases that can be -- at the very least -- moderated by following some of the advice based on my research. Erectile function may come back, too, if you have patience.

Thanks for the good words.

Robin D. Ader

Return to “General Discussion”