Use of Aneros

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
barfinkl1

Use of Aneros

Postby barfinkl1 » Tue May 03, 2011 7:39 pm

OK...I found the link again for this amazing device. I bought one the other day and it came yesterday. I haven't yet orgasmed using it, or even really started having the contractions you expect, but today was a little better than yesterday, I felt. I think since I had a radical prostatectomy 3 years ago, I'm going to be slow going, but I'm told you can achieve an anal orgasm even without the prostate, so I'm gonna keep working at it. Please click on my name and PM me here if you'd like to get the link...it's a guy having this HUGE orgasm using this thing but no ejaculation with it. If this doesn't sell you on it, nothing will. Ha! I am also interested in hearing from anyone with no prostate that's used it to see if you can give me any pointers. Hope to hear from you soon.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

antelope

Re: Use of Aneros

Postby antelope » Tue May 03, 2011 9:37 pm

Hey barfink,

I think it's okay if you want to post the link right on the message forum. I think that's been done before. Someone correct me if I'm mistaken.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Tue May 03, 2011 10:22 pm

No, it's not permitted. I did previously and it got pulled because it violated the rules.

Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

Cajun Jeff

Postby Cajun Jeff » Tue May 03, 2011 10:53 pm

Well as a moderator I did not know that you could not post a link.

Cajun Jeff
68 years old, Married 48 years. Prostate Cancer surgery 11 years ago. Tried Pills, VED, moved to injections (EdEx) for past 6 years. Implanted with AMS 700 LGX by Dr Hellstrom in New Orleans at Tulane Medical. 1/13/20

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed May 04, 2011 12:16 am

Steve,

My bad. I guess I've seen links in the Chat room and not on the discussion board. Sorry about that.

Greg
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:02 am

Greg ~ I'm gueessing it's OK to post a link in the chat room? That would be good to know. Would you like me to send you the link in a PM?

Steve

barfinkl1

Use of Aneros

Postby barfinkl1 » Wed May 04, 2011 7:13 am

As a follow-up on the Aneros, I used it for the second time last night. I still didn't get anything much, but it did feel like I was having some small response, better than the first night. But I masturbated when i was done and it was probably the most powerful orgasm I've ever had. Whether or not it was from the Aneros, I don't know. So I'll keep going at it...I read it can take some time for it to work. Because I don't have a prostate anymore, I think that changes things since this little device is a prostate massager. But apparently, you can have anal orgasms using this, which is good news. Will keep you all posted on my progress. If you want to buy one of these, shop around the web...I paid about $15 less than the price at the Aneros website.

Regards,
Steve

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed May 04, 2011 8:56 am

Steve,

No I have already been to that website per someone else's recommendation. Amazing videos. Keep us posted. I'm interested in hearing if the purported results are real.

BTW, I too am a trimix user (since November) and swear by it.

Thanks,

Greg

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Wed May 04, 2011 9:47 am

Sure will...

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sun May 15, 2011 8:00 pm

Steve:

The Aneros will work and you will love the outcome. Sorry I've not responded but work and other stuff has me behind on the fun stuff. It took me 4-5 times before I went over the edge. Interesting this "therapy" is now up with 2 separate posts. I have just posted to "Notsostiff" on the Sexuality Forum where I saw you encouragement. Please feel free to review my post there. Even though I had no prior experience with an anal toy, I chose the Progasm which is the larger. I found it was comfortable and the second post, I really believe helps. Especially since we no longer have a prostate. I have explained my reasoning more there and will not bore you with it here.

I fully agree that the climax/orgasm is stronger since surgery and mine also seem to last longer. Now that is a plus and when we master this dam ED stuff live will really be good!

I'm very glad a fellow member of this clan is also enjoying and trying to master the Aneros. Their advertising does not cover the full potential of that wonderful device!

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “General Discussion”