Effective sex toys for prostatectomy patients

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
barfinkl1

Effective sex toys for prostatectomy patients

Postby barfinkl1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 am

If you've had a prostatectomy, then you're aware of the ED issues associated with it. Anyone have an idea of how to get good stimulation as a prostatectomy patient? If you have a prostate, I know there are stimulations that can help reach orgasm, but I don't know of anything that can stimulate well for us. Please advise if you know of anything...

Regards,
Steve
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

padraig1001

Re: Effective sex toys for prostatectomy patients

Postby padraig1001 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 am

Great question, Steve. I'll be looking for the same answers since I'm with you. If there are toys available, maybe Paul will know as he's in the process of setting up a marketplace on this site.

Pat

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:30 pm

Would be good news.
Age 63 married 41 years...2 kids and 2 grandkids. Had robotic RP in Apr 2008. Negative PSA since then. Suffered ED initially from Type II diabetes and then the RP. Had AMS700 LGX implant on 7 Nov 11.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:50 am

I'm anxiously awaiting the toys that are going to be posted to this site. When you go out there on the web, it's hard to know what REALLY works and they aren't cheap, so you wanna get it right the first time.

Genome

Postby Genome » Wed Apr 27, 2011 3:24 pm

First of all...i have a functioning prostate even though I have an implant. But....that said...I have some ideas. A fellow once told me that we are all capable of having 3 types of orgasms.....penile, prostate, and anal (sphincter centered) That with proper stimulation..all 3 are possible, So for guys without prostates I rercommend ate "Fleshlight" for penile orgasms. I would encourage you to get the clear one (ice) so you can watch the action and the "wonder wave" liner. Google the website. For an anal (sphincter) orgasm i would suggest the "Aneros." Google the website. It is designed primarily for prostate orgasms but can also induce anal orgasms.

barfinkl1

Postby barfinkl1 » Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:59 am

Thanks. I've seen the fleshlight devices...there are many! Appreciate the suggestions. I wasn't aware you could achieve an anal orgasm without a prostate.

Return to “General Discussion”