Baking soda to cure PCA ?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
terraplane

Baking soda to cure PCA ?

Postby terraplane » Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:13 am

I know it's probably too late for a lot of you , but this is pretty interesting. http://fitlife.tv/stage-4-cancer-gone-w ... treatment/
Radical prostatectomy Mar . 2010 age 63 , everything good except for ED . Have tried the big three pills , VED , and Muse , results unsatisfactory . My trimix formula is : 25MG Papa ,.8 MG Phento , 8 MCG /M PGE 1

dg_moore

Re: Baking soda to cure PCA ?

Postby dg_moore » Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:41 pm

If it's on the interwebs it's bound to be true, right?
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

6gun 44 mag

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Sat Nov 08, 2014 7:17 am

If it's on the internet-----It JUST might be true and hopefully something simple can be affective.

Andy425

Postby Andy425 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:36 am

LMAO @ another cancer "cure" from a pseudoscience quack website.

But . . . but . . . it's a conspiracy! The tens of millions of doctors, scientists, biologists, lab technicians, oncologists, nurses, researchers, med school professors world-wide are all together on a big conspiracy to suppress REAL, cheap cancer treatments because they're making too much money now. Somehow these millions of people all over the world are keeping this all quiet, but the truth can be found on quack websites.

Please . . . .
RP in 2012 because of prostate cancer. 100% ED, also some leakage problems.

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:51 am

Andy425 wrote:LMAO @ another cancer "cure" from a pseudoscience quack website.

But . . . but . . . it's a conspiracy! The tens of millions of doctors, scientists, biologists, lab technicians, oncologists, nurses, researchers, med school professors world-wide are all together on a big conspiracy to suppress REAL, cheap cancer treatments because they're making too much money now. Somehow these millions of people all over the world are keeping this all quiet, but the truth can be found on quack websites.

Please . . . .

Conspiracies are easy - it's no wonder there are so many of them. As Ben Franklin said, three people may keep a secret, if two of them are dead :lol: .
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

Return to “General Discussion”