Alternative Treatment for Venous Leakage ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dopeyx

Alternative Treatment for Venous Leakage ED

Postby dopeyx » Tue Apr 08, 2014 11:31 am

I been doing research and came across a alternative treatment for people suffering from ED because of venous leakage . Has anyone here have any experience with going to a interventional radiologist? I read that interventional radiologists can help prevent the blood from escaping the veins or even shut it off completely by a method called embolization. Since the cause of weak erections in people with venous leakage is because the blood escapes the veins of the penis faster than the blood going into the penis, by placing coils to prevent the blood from escaping, it could basically help the person regain normal erectile function. I'm planning to go see a interventional radiologist soon and hopefully this treatment can cure my ED once and for all.

Here's a link to it.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9823670

6gun 44 mag

Re: Alternative Treatment for Venous Leakage ED

Postby 6gun 44 mag » Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:42 pm

I hope you report your experience with the doc you see. I'm interested. Than ks.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 10:08 am

Hi Now if you google venous leakage, look at the images, you will see the one about valves, I think you find this is your problem, this can from plaque in your blood, your find this can cleaned by taken cayenne pepper, it cleans the plaque out of your blood, by doing this it should help with your erections, if you not used to hot chilli's, start by making up this using low CP, mix CP with tomato paste and thin with olive oil, to take 3 small spoonful's first thing every morning, and wash each one down with water, as time goes on you can bring up the heat.
You may find this helps, lot cheaper than embolization, cleaning the blood will help the valves close. do you know if you have high cholesterol? with the cayenne pepper and if you add a mix of garlic and parsley, this will help lower your cholesterol.
For cayenne pepper info go to www.cayennepepper.info and for the parsley and garlic go to http://www.charmainejohnson.com/the-ben ... f-parsley/ scroll down to Parsley and men.
Do hope this helps.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

dtwarren1942

Postby dtwarren1942 » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:02 pm

Hey Nowhard!

With regard to reducing plaque, I have done some research regarding the reduction of plaque due to high levels of blood glucose (Diabetes). In this regard, I was advised that plaque is usually soft until calcium in the blood forms a hard cap over the plaque. In order to remove the cap, you should take vitamin K-2 MK4 which acts as a chealtor to bind with calcium allowing the calcium to be drawn into a solution and removed. You should then supplement the K-2 MK4 with Nattokinase and Serrapeptase which are now able to work on the soft plaque and begin to dissolve it.

In your research into supplements, have you come across this scenario?
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:28 am

dtwarren1942 wrote:Hey Nowhard!

With regard to reducing plaque, I have done some research regarding the reduction of plaque due to high levels of blood glucose (Diabetes). In this regard, I was advised that plaque is usually soft until calcium in the blood forms a hard cap over the plaque. In order to remove the cap, you should take vitamin K-2 MK4 which acts as a chealtor to bind with calcium allowing the calcium to be drawn into a solution and removed. You should then supplement the K-2 MK4 with Nattokinase and Serrapeptase which are now able to work on the soft plaque and begin to dissolve it.

In your research into supplements, have you come across this scenario?

Hi Bunny, Natokinase is in my part 2 ED list but if you look at all three and Cayenne Pepper, all of them do the same thing, except for CP, this is also good for the heart, good for prostate health, and if you have a look on www.cayennepepper.info your find its good for so many things, its like one little health drug, but will tell you one things its great if like you go early morning dog walking, after you have been walking for 10 minutes, you start to feel the heat going round your body, but my level of heat is quite high.
But its quite a good all round herb.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

herrybraun

Postby herrybraun » Wed May 16, 2018 8:34 am

I am looking for same treatment alternative treatment information from same industry experts.

David39

Postby David39 » Sat May 19, 2018 8:49 am

Very interested to know more about this. If I am suffering from a venous leak it seems stopping the outflow is the obvious solution. I typically have little issue getting an erection. It’s maintainjng that is the problem.

Return to “General Discussion”