weight hanging or penile stretching

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
merlin

weight hanging or penile stretching

Postby merlin » Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:02 am

In all my years practicing sexual medicine, every once in awhile I would come across a man who did just this. Either with some contraption designed by him or simply rope with a 5 pound weight or more attached to it. What could they be thinking?? While the penis is indeed a tough muscle, it is also suseptible to injury and can be very unforgivivng. For some men, you injure your penis just once and you problems are just beginning - I know, I've seen this following men for years who unfortunately did something stupid that caused all the ensuing problems. There was the man who decided to jump over the row of seats at the cinema instead of walking around, so he balanced himself on this rather thin sharp like edge of the upper seat....lacerating a corporal body resulting in a nasty priapism. Another man had his partner perform orally on him from varied impossible to do positions resulting in a corporal fracture. And ofcourse there is the young man who had his girlfriend simply pull and yank repeatedly for more length resulting in severe damage. Gentlemen...take it easy out there....it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean !!

Return to “General Discussion”