I Wish My Dick Would Follow My Ass

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
3mtrship

I Wish My Dick Would Follow My Ass

Postby 3mtrship » Tue Aug 03, 2010 8:48 am

I was talking to another guy with ED last Monday and he said " I just wish my dick would follow my ass like every other muscle below my waist. At least then my dick would getting longer as I got older and I would be happier with life in general.'

Well I'm all for that, right guys!

Let's hear your two cents.

Jim

Flavio

Re: I Wish My Dick Would Follow My Ass

Postby Flavio » Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 am

I wish my dick would follow his master's will.
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

regain-is-the-aim

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Sat Aug 07, 2010 7:13 pm

Ah Flavio, I agree. BUT, it would be nice to also return to the days when he had a mind of his own and surprised me on occasion. And be able to surprise that is!

Why not.

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Gingertom3

Postby Gingertom3 » Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:50 pm

Just read this post. Hilarious! But seriously, guys, there's no point getting depressed over this. Depression is a symptom that we've lost something we value. Persistent depression means we haven't let go. So the trick is to let go of the fact that we can't get natural erections. So we're faced with a crisis, aren't we? Did you know that the Chinese symbol for crisis is also the symbol for opportunity? And in Hebrew the word for crisis is also the word for childbirth chair.
So it's painful. It's damned frustrating. But it isn't hopeless.
My own loss or crisis has led to a strengthening relationship with my wife. Before e.d i was shy and embarrassed about sexual matters. Not any more. And now I have the benefit of your comments.
The moral of the story? There's hope. There's room for personal growth (not just our dicks!).
As one song says "Always look on the bright side of life."

Jim

Trying Hard

Postby Trying Hard » Tue Sep 14, 2010 2:57 pm

“I wish my dick would follow his master's will.”
With all our talk, concern, research, experimentation, etc, I can’t help but
wonder who the real master is. Perhaps Alfred, Batman’s famous butler, would call it
Master…Dick. :- )
Last edited by Trying Hard on Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:43 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Flavio

Postby Flavio » Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Gingertom3 wrote:

[...] It's damned frustrating. But it isn't hopeless.[...]

Absolutely, Jim. It's definitely not hopeless. In fact, ED is easily treatable today - as long as you take that first essential step: go see a urologist.

(The second essential step is to share your experience with the FrankTalk community ;) )
Age 40. Psychogenic ED for over 20 years. Current regimen: Udenafil 200 mg, oral phentolamine mesylate 40 mg, Seredyn.

Return to “General Discussion”