Upcoming Appointment

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Titan_Man

Upcoming Appointment

Postby Titan_Man » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:14 am

Has anyone been to or heard anything about Boston University sexual health? I have an appointment the end of July for “further testing” as my urologist said. I have used all sorts of methods for treating my ED and have found that even the use of TRIMIX is not working well. I have even gone to stronger compound of the TRIMIX, and still nothing. My appointment will have a Doppler US, a visit with a psych, physical exam, and general discussion of my options. I feel as though the only workable solution will be to go ahead with an implant. I have stopped using the TRIMIX and oral medications, but I am still using my pump to maintain penile health. I was told that my appointment will be approximately 4-5 hours because I wanted everything done at once. For a long time the physicians I have been to didn’t really want to address ED with a 30 something year old that has kids. Now that I have become my own healthcare advocate, I am finding I need to be very proactive and almost aggressive to get results. During my appointment I plan on seeking an implant as my only available option. So, if anyone has had experience with Boston University’s Sexual Health, I would like to hear about it. I have read a number of posts from post implant folks here, and all of the information was extremely helpful, so I appreciate all of your openness.

Thank you

Here is the link to the website if anyone is interested...

http://www.bumc.bu.edu/sexualmedicine/
David, 33, from Central MA
Erectile Dysfunction all of my life
Severe venous leak
Coloplast Titan OTR implanted 9/4/12

Return to “General Discussion”