New Member julian - repost

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Frank Talk Admin
Site Admin

New Member julian - repost

Postby Frank Talk Admin » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:13 am

by julian » Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:38 pm

hi i just joined i saw this site whilst looking for cock rings, I have enjoyed reading the discussions a right down to earth no holds barred comunication about cocks and what they represent to us as men. i am presantly living in South West wales near llanelli. my story that leads me to this site.
Had a vasectomy in 08 that was infected by a dirty handed surgeon who tried to play conkers with me nutts whilst i was watching, me knee see yer honour just did what it thought necessary to sort the offender out before i knew it i had kneed him in the head. well any viking would do the same im sure. after the infection took hold and 6 weeks of antibiotics i went to see urologist who said infection was gone and if pain persists i will remove your left testicle and epidydimus.
I got a second opinion prostatitis, more antibiotics, yr later still on antibiotics had a biopsy and 2 weeks in hosp with real bad infection they found pc and arranged an op for 2 months. had the op in jan 2010 2 hours after surgery they told me i had a none nerve sparing RRP due to the infection being so bad. I have tried oral medication but the side effects to much to take, next to try in the drug line is the muse and injections. all the way through this journey the one thing that the medical practitioners miss out in wales is the mental emotional issues involved in ED just a shrug of the shoulders and get on with it and they dont look at the internet for alternatives. and i miss me viking warrior never will he enter valhalla with his boots on and sword in hand more like penis pump and adjustable cock rings
Julian

regain-is-the-aim

Re: New Member julian - repost

Postby regain-is-the-aim » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:29 am

Julian:

Welcome to the clan. All of us have had a bad deal but have found this site to be a big assist. Your journey has been more eventful than most but your humor is refreshing. Some of us had nerves spared and it doesn't mean much and at least 1 member of the clan didn't and seems to doing well on oral meds. The docs don't know much more than we do. Most of us who have tried the muse don't like it and it didn't help much- however you may be different. Injections should work and some have found they even help the natural recovery; have at it!

Suggest you start to pump soon as it may help. I use a prelude(see pumps section and really like it) as well as a pump; they are different. I started 3+ years after surgery and I have found it helpful. Do take it slow and easy- it's also fun. There are posts on the issue and feel fee to private message some members who are experienced with it.

As you can, feel free to join the chat room as you can ask questions and generally get to know guys. Your viking warrior is in good company here- he will ride again. It may be different but ride he will.

Keep us posted and enjoy your new clan; although most of us can't claim viking ancestry.

Regards,

Dick
"Regain-is-the-Aim"
Dick
PCa-surgery 10/06

Return to “General Discussion”