What happen after

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Marvin

What happen after

Postby Marvin » Wed May 12, 2010 2:15 pm

What happen after you have a climax, this is mostly for the men in the house.
Let me explain more what happens to me about 90% of the time.
My build up is near normal I think. A little foreplay then into the action as needed.
So once I have archived a level and getting near my climax, thing change.
As my orgasm start, my mind moves, shifts, as my orgasm or climax start to finish, as with a light switch turning off a light small light, so does all of my arousal, erection (before I had my prostate removed).
I have been giving this some thought, my first wife said her dad could last longer after he finished. I assumed this was a mother and daughter talking. Then my ED started not long after we divorced.
I enjoy oral sex and enjoy masturbation, so if I asked my wife to do oral sex all of the way, I should be able to do it to. Ejaculation is not harmful, lets face it, that is what helps to start a new life. So, I would try it from time to time by putting it into my hand or something to taste it. After my climax, the switch would be turned off and I could not. Still with one friend, after she finished me orally she would keep me going and share some with me.

SO MY QUESTION IS - WHEN YOU AS THE MALE HAVE A ORGASM OR A CLIMAX, DOES YOUR AROUSAL DROP OFF SLOWLY OR DOES IT TURN OFF AS A SWITCH?

Just info about me if you do not remember. Age 67. Had prostate cancer in 2005 and had it removed in September 2005. Since then I had not had an erection. Pills and the VED did not work. Shots did, still not what we wanted. So in March I had an implant and that works great.

Marvin

regal1945

Re: What happen after

Postby regal1945 » Sat May 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Marvin, Mine is also like a light switch after orgasm. been that way all my life.

Return to “General Discussion”