Ejaculate is coming back!

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Ejaculate is coming back!

Postby newtoed » Mon Aug 20, 2018 3:19 pm

Over 5 years ago after I received radiation, chemo and surgery for my rectal cancer I basically had no ejaculte for a while, because this treatment damaged the glands producing it. Later drops showed up and later lines. Last night I counted 11 lines on my girl’s butt cheek and that was pretty good. Still not as much and as white I used to have, but slowly getting better.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

NeedleD

Re: Ejaculate is coming back!

Postby NeedleD » Mon Aug 20, 2018 10:34 pm

Congrats on the flow coming back! 11 lines? WOW that must've been a heck of an orgasm!
Use Super Quadmix due to severe Venous leak.Have a GREAT DAY!

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:16 pm

NeedleD wrote:Congrats on the flow coming back! 11 lines? WOW that must've been a heck of an orgasm!

I don’t know, I wasn’t really there lol.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

butternut

Postby butternut » Sat Sep 01, 2018 6:24 pm

Stage 3 rectal cancer! Chemo etc! No semen until lately. Coming back! Trimix and auto injection is beautiful.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Sat Sep 01, 2018 10:50 pm

newtoed wrote:Over 5 years ago after I received radiation, chemo and surgery for my rectal cancer I basically had no ejaculte for a while, because this treatment damaged the glands producing it. Later drops showed up and later lines. Last night I counted 11 lines on my girl’s butt cheek and that was pretty good. Still not as much and as white I used to have, but slowly getting better.

All the best!

AWESOME! I really really miss that part after my prostatectomy. d
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 5:03 am

newtoed wrote:Over 5 years ago after I received radiation, chemo and surgery for my rectal cancer I basically had no ejaculte for a while, because this treatment damaged the glands producing it. Later drops showed up and later lines. Last night I counted 11 lines on my girl’s butt cheek and that was pretty good. Still not as much and as white I used to have, but slowly getting better.

All the best!

Mine is like Jello and more silver than white... anybody else's cum like Jello???

Larry

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:44 pm

I hope and pray that I get my creamy white back. After my vascetomy, my ejaculate wasn't as copious but I still had it. Since my radiation treatments for prostate cancer, I was told I retro ejaculate with my semen going into my bladder instead of out my penis. When I come, and not before, clear liquid comes out of my dick. It has little taste and I call it my concentrate. It's very easy to clean up. I'd rather fill her pussy full but who knows if this will ever happen.
donnie1954@mail.com
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

Return to “General Discussion”