EJACULATION AFTER PROSTATECTOMY

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Greg1956

EJACULATION AFTER PROSTATECTOMY

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:38 am

I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2014 and had a Robotic Prostatectomy to remove it. For those who aren’t aware, a man no longer has a normal ejaculation once the Prostate is gone. Nearly 11 months ago I got an implant and I am now having intense orgasms like I had as a teenager. Up until several months ago when I ejaculated I had the equivalent of a couple drops of pre-cum come out of my glans. Then suddenly I was totally dry when I came and that lasted several months. This morning I had the wettest ejaculation I have had since before the Prostatectomy surgery. Do any of you who have had your Prostate removed go through these wet and dry spells?

I have to say that when I have sex with my wife I miss shooting a load, but when I masturbate it has been nice not to have that mess to clean up. But psychologically it is a nice reward to see something to show as a result of the experience.

Greg
Attachments
4D5E1F24-6D3B-439D-95EC-956865214BDB.jpeg
4D5E1F24-6D3B-439D-95EC-956865214BDB.jpeg (35.93 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
79E2B835-F94A-46F0-83E8-AA6F91A8C119.jpeg
79E2B835-F94A-46F0-83E8-AA6F91A8C119.jpeg (44.36 KiB) Viewed 1808 times
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

cincinnatus1951

Re: EJACULATION AFTER PROSTATECTOMY

Postby cincinnatus1951 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 9:02 am

Greg:
I don;t know about wet or dry spells, but I certainly have the variation you have described. Pre prost, I always generated a good bit of pre cum. Still do now and sometimes the ejaculation is just a bit more pre cum, At other times, I shoot a large amount of fluid. This is usually accompanied by a very intense orgasm. The fluid seems to be a combination of precum and urine. Talked with my implant doc about it and he said "it happens" enjoy it.
Cincinnatus
Age 79, Wife 77 Married 52yrs RPP Dr Brian Miles, Houston Methodist, July 2013. Used VED, pills, MUSE, and trimix with no or mixed results. 18cm Titan, one RTE by Dr Mohit Khera, Baylor, Houston, Jan 2016

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Sat Aug 11, 2018 1:38 pm

I still have my prostrate and all the other glads but they were damaged by the radiation treatment I received for rectal cancer 5 years ago. Initially I had no ejaculate then more and more. I don’t have precum at all.

I noticed that the amount of ejaculte I have depends on the frequency of sex and the level of excitement. When I masturbate it’s not much, but when I have vigorous sex for a couple of hours it’s more.

The color and the consistency is different too. Used to be thicker and whitish. Now it’s more watery and clear.

Thank god my orgasms are just as intense. Yes, I do miss shooting my load and I’m sure it would add to the sensation. But it is what it is. Saving a lot of detergent and paper towels therefore the forests lol.

All the best!
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:04 pm

Greg1956 wrote:I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2014 and had a Robotic Prostatectomy to remove it. For those who aren’t aware, a man no longer has a normal ejaculation once the Prostate is gone. Nearly 11 months ago I got an implant and I am now having intense orgasms like I had as a teenager. Up until several months ago when I ejaculated I had the equivalent of a couple drops of pre-cum come out of my glans. Then suddenly I was totally dry when I came and that lasted several months. This morning I had the wettest ejaculation I have had since before the Prostatectomy surgery. Do any of you who have had your Prostate removed go through these wet and dry spells?

I have to say that when I have sex with my wife I miss shooting a load, but when I masturbate it has been nice not to have that mess to clean up. But psychologically it is a nice reward to see something to show as a result of the experience.

Greg

Jesus Greg, do you have a permit for that weapon? Do they let you in the schools? :)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sat Aug 11, 2018 2:43 pm

cincinnatus1951 wrote:The fluid seems to be a combination of precum and urine. Talked with my implant doc about it and he said "it happens"

I asked my doctor about it and he said the same thing (it's "syrupy" -- for lack of a better word -- like precum, and it doesn't have the smell of urine, so whatever it is is fine with me). I enjoy rubbing it around on my glans as part of masturbation. :)

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 8:19 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
Greg1956 wrote:I was diagnosed with Prostate Cancer in 2014 and had a Robotic Prostatectomy to remove it. For those who aren’t aware, a man no longer has a normal ejaculation once the Prostate is gone. Nearly 11 months ago I got an implant and I am now having intense orgasms like I had as a teenager. Up until several months ago when I ejaculated I had the equivalent of a couple drops of pre-cum come out of my glans. Then suddenly I was totally dry when I came and that lasted several months. This morning I had the wettest ejaculation I have had since before the Prostatectomy surgery. Do any of you who have had your Prostate removed go through these wet and dry spells?

Greg[/quote

Jesus Greg, do you have a permit for that weapon? Do they let you in the schools? :)

Larry

Ha! I model at colleges so I know I get in them. I haven't tried the lower grades.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:08 pm

Greg1956 wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Greg[/quote

Larry

Ha! I model at colleges so I know I get in them. I haven't tried the lower grades.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:46 am

Thanks guys for your input. The wetness I get is clear, not milky. It seems totally like pre-cum, not a mix with urine. when it gets on my fingers I lick it off and it still has the same taste I have known for years.

Greg

Return to “General Discussion”