For Single Guys! Getting sexual with ED.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

For Single Guys! Getting sexual with ED.

Postby newtoed » Fri Aug 10, 2018 10:17 am

Hopefully after a couple of dates you and your woman have enough chemistry that you two are ready to get sexual. I personally don’t tell girls that I have ED. I have plenty of other issues and conditions I have to prepare them for. I casually mention sometimes that I had colon cancer. Then that I have a huge scar on my stomach and have to wear a medical patch(colostomy bag). I leave out the lack of belly button and butt hole, that could be two much for most. Never had a bad experience though, women are super polite and understanding.

Women don’t like to be responsible for sex, because they don’t like be be presided as slutty. But believe me most women had more and more wild sexual experiences than you did so don’t be timid. Never be overly sexual until you two get to the sexual location that means bedroom. Other places you may get the resistance. If you do get the resistance like: “we shouldn’t be doing this.” You say: “I know, and we shouldn’t be doing this either.” And start wildly tickle and kiss her neck. Offering a massage is also a great way to start sex. I personally have a pink massage table and a Hitschi Magic Wand back massager which somehow after a while gets down between the legs lol.

I personally don’t like to undress the woman myself, because that’s when I get the most resistance. Who wants to deal with all those zippers, buttons and bra clips. I just tell her:”Sweetie, I need to take a quick shower. Get naked and tuck yourself in bed (or under the sheet on the massage table). If she wants to take a shower too, she goes first.

I go to the bathroom and do my Trimix injection. Those who take pills should take it one hour before. Those with implant or vacuum device can partially pump. I put on a tight underwear, a pair of loose boxers and a long dress shirt to cover up my erection. When I come out of the bathroom I start kissing her and slowly go down on her: this is to turn her on of course, inspect the goods and have a reason for my erection. Guys with implants can fully pump during giving her oral.

After this you may choose to receive oral then start the intercourse. My favorite position is her laying down at the edge of the bed and me standing there. This is super comfortable for her and convenient for me so I can fuck her forever because it’s not so demanding physically. Plus you have two pairs of hands to utilize to hold up her legs, play with her tits and clit or let her do it to herself. I often use the Magic Wand on her clit in this position while fucking her. The penis and the wand will give orgasm to a dormant 4000 year old mummy no matter what.

Finish sex to both of your satisfaction. I personally like to fuck once a night but for like 2 hours. I cannot come from intercourse so either I let her finish me up with oral and hand or I do it myself. Coming on a woman’s face tits, stomach, ass or in her mouth is not a bad way to round it up. Then I lay on my stomach and usually fall asleep like that because I may have more erection for another hour or two.

I’m 53 years old and when healthy young guys complain that they cannot find and have enough sex I always say: “ if I at 53 with gray hair, a 15 inch scar, a hernia and a colostomy bag on my stomach and at the same time no belly button and no ass hole can bang girls in their 20’s and 30’s, what’s your excuse?
That’s it guys. That’s what I do. Go get them and all the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Return to “General Discussion”