For Single Guys! Picking up women.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

For Single Guys! Picking up women.

Postby newtoed » Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:39 am

Being single in the 21st century is tough whether you live in a small town or a big city. Dealing with ED as a single man adds extra difficulty to find a partner. If we are lucky and find a solution for our ED it’s time to put the good dick to good use.

Creating a dating lifestyle and eventually finding a great partner will take some work and setting up some new systems. If you still work there is not much time left at the end of the day to get out there and make connections. You have to get to the habit of setting some time aside for looking for women and go out on dates. I personally never go straight home from work, because I unlikely will get up and go anywhere. I don’t watch tv at all and have no social media so I have plenty of time for fun stuff. Talking to women is super scary first. But you will be surprised how many women are willing to stop and chat with you anywhere. Later they will tell you how much they appreciate you making the effort, because many men don’t. Good looking women get dozens of looks and stupid comments and approaches every day since they were 13. So they are very cautious and prepared to deal with you. They often say stuff automatically because they had to hundreds of times to keep the stupids away. But if you are respectful and different they will appreciate you. About 80% of single women will tell you they have a boyfriend. Just ignore it. If it’s true they will politely but assertively let you know. Women are super polite: out of hundreds of approaches I truly never had a really bad reactions. I’m 54 and usually hit on women in their 20’s and early 30’s. So Just do it!

Online dating is a great alternative, I used to do that a lot. It’s a lot of work for men with very little return. You have to send out hundreds of inquieries to get anything back. Most women get 50-150 interests a day and you really need to stick out to be noticed and have a chance for a response. My favorite first text is: “What do you think the very first thing was that I noticed about you? “ That gets women curious and usually want to know. After that you take the conversation to any direction. Most women there want nothing just enjoying all the attention. Some want to go on date and don’t want to text forever so be goal oriented. Don’t take them out on expensive dinners, because it gets expensive and you don’t even know her. A coffee or a drink is fine.

I like to meet women out in the public. There they look and behave natural, you get what you see. I like to dress up more than the average guy in the street, because I want more than the average gal on the street. Especially if you want to get young women, them dressed up elegant is a good indication that she is mature enough to deal with an older man. For that you have to look sophisticated too. I always wear dress shirt, a jacket, dress pants and dress shoes.
I have different kind of approach to different women with good eye contact:
Elegant: “How come you look so stylish on an ordinary day like this?
Sporty: “ I need a friend like you. You are in such a great shape.”
Woman with a dog: “ You are not using that poor dog as a guy magnet, are you? Because it’s not working on me.”
Try to find one thing on an average looking woman and compliment like this: “ Do you get a lot of compliments on your hair/nails/outfit/bag/shoes etc?

After a couple of minutes of chatting try to get one of these:
Saying: you seem like an interesting person.
Insta-date: “I’m about to get a coffee. Come I’ll get you something delicious too.”
Future date: “I got a crazy idea. Why don’t we meet here at this same spot in a couple of days for a coffee or drink.”
Phone number: “Let’s exchange numbers and I will text or call you.”
Give her your number: “Probably you feel uncomfortable to give your number, so take mine.”

I don’t go to bars and clubs, because women there are artificially made up, drunk and behave weird. Plus they are always in groups. But if you do this is my favorite linesthere:
“I have been here for almost 15 minutes and you ladies still didn’t come over and say hallo to me. Where is your manners?”
“Ok ladies, who ordered the male strippers? It’s not gonna be me, I’m retired. I’m the manager.”

Hopefully you get Either a date or a number and in my next post I’ll write about how to set up a great date. Ask if you have questions.
All the best.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

spooon

Re: For Single Guys! Picking up women.

Postby spooon » Sat Oct 13, 2018 11:31 am

Great post!
42yr, ED from mid 20s. Currently trailing Invicorp. Single dose of 0.35 ml contains 25 mcg Aviptadil and 2mg Phentolamine. First injection gave 4 hour erection with half standard dose placing me at risk of priapism. Help!

Return to “General Discussion”