First time caught masturbating?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
drw1107

First time caught masturbating?

Postby drw1107 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 6:46 pm

It's so strange my wife recently caught me laying down in the shower once; just running the hot water and trying to establish something I haven't really felt in years. She opened the curtain and thought I fell down, freaked out and asked if my back went out again on me - was about to call 911! It's so weird a similar situation happened with my dad in my teens, but I think he knew exactly what I was doing in the shower: he announced he was there to take a leak, then opened the shower curtain for whatever reason and caught me in the act. Awkward moment, but he said "sorry about that, no problem, it looks okay, enjoy"!

tomas1

Re: First time caught masturbating?

Postby tomas1 » Tue Aug 07, 2018 7:18 pm

You're lucky to have had an understanding dad.
Mine died when I was 4 and my mom was a prude.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:03 pm

tomas1 wrote:You're lucky to have had an understanding dad.
Mine died when I was 4 and my mom was a prude.

:(
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

alibaba

Postby alibaba » Tue Aug 07, 2018 8:10 pm

Who says I was ever caught? I wondered if mom had thoughts about all the stiff places on the sheets though.
LGX 21cm .Milam 01/13/16. Horror; both service and surgical outcome. hated infrapubic installation. Kramer revision 03/01/17. 22cm Titan +1.5cm extender. Those who think their opinion is the only one that matters are a danger to themselves and others.

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:16 pm

My wife is grateful I enjoy masturbation. She enjoys sex, but I have a high sex drive and need to jack off when we have sex. She doesn’t even mind if we are in bed and she is reading and I am next to her going at it. I love that woman!!!

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Cmick101

Postby Cmick101 » Mon Aug 20, 2018 12:20 pm

I ended up telling my wife that i still masturbate rather than grt caught. Was caught as a kid like most of us by my dad. He just smiled and closed the bathrrom door. Now that my wife and i have gotten older and less ‘flexible’ we both enjoy masturbatingveach other. Most of the time penetrative sex is out of the question. But taking turns going to town on each other has its advantages too. I get super turned on watching my wife jack me while i lay back resting my hands behind my head. She likes the same. Plus now i get to pump up my bionic member to its full height. No more worries about getting caught. :)

biggar

Postby biggar » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:12 am

My mom came into my room once while I was rubbing one out and just huffed and walked out. She must have told my dad as he mentioned it in sort of a pissed off way!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue Aug 21, 2018 10:46 am

biggar wrote:My mom came into my room once while I was rubbing one out and just huffed and walked out. She must have told my dad as he mentioned it in sort of a pissed off way!

I was caught by my wife about two years ago... to this day she hasn't said a word. I was also caught by my son I law... again nothing has been said but now whenever him or my daughter come downstairs they either make a lot of noise or make up some reason to call to me to let me know they are coming down. :? :o :o

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”