Single Guys! Dating with ED.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Single Guys! Dating with ED.

Postby newtoed » Sun Aug 05, 2018 4:29 pm

I may be wrong, but my impression is that most of the active members here are married or in a committed relationship. I’m a 53 year old single guy with a very active dating life and with the help of Trimix I’m having a great time. After my divorces I learned to pick up young women and setting up great relationships with them
I’d like to propose to the single guys here to have a discussion about dating and relationship management with ED. I’m gonna Post my experiences and ideas how to make connections with women on the internet or anywhere you happen to be out there in the street, stores and bars.
After all what is a good penis good for if we don’t use it, right?

All my post will start with “For Single Guys!”
I’d love to hear your experiences and ideas about being single as well.

Let’s talk!
Last edited by newtoed on Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Lost Sheep

Re: Single Guys!

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Aug 05, 2018 5:26 pm

I posted on Craigslist and PoF (Plenty of Fish), frankly, clearly but discreetly that I was looking for an understanding woman willing to help me on my journey from impotence to (probably) an implant. I received several replies, almost all supportive and nearly half willing to consider entering into the physical relationship I requested (sort of a before-to-after journey). Many women expressed admiration for my bravery.

Denial is not attractive. When a man refuses to ask directions, when clearly he is lost, that is a turn-off for many women. A man who is strong enough to admit a mistake, being lost or a weakness AND IS ALPHA MALE ENOUGH TO TAKE STEPS TO FIX THE PROBLEM is attractive. More attractive than even a so-called "perfect" specimen of a man. So say all the women I have polled on the matter.

(That is, "polled", not "poled")

Lost Sheep
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Sun Aug 05, 2018 6:39 pm

That’s great Lost Sheep. How did you dating and sex life change after the implant?
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Lost Sheep

Postby Lost Sheep » Sun Aug 05, 2018 8:55 pm

newtoed wrote:That’s great Lost Sheep. How did you dating and sex life change after the implant?

I enlisted a wonderful woman willing to help (and enjoy the benefits afterwards).

The universe has a cruel sense of humor.

Before my operation, I couldn't. After my operation, she can't. Various medical issues have cropped up (including mad knees) and while we try, it is difficult.

I promised her fidelity, so have not taken advantage of the other offers that continue to roll in every once in a while despite my profile on the dating site being up front about the fidelity thing.

If I had not that promise, I am sure I would be "getting a little honey on my stinger" with fair regularity.

One caveat about dating sites is that one must be VERY cautious. I don't want to hurt anyone. I certainly don't want to GET hurt (scammers abound).
Lost Sheep
AMS LGX 18+3 Nov 6, 2017
Prostate Cancer 2023
READ OLD THREADS-ask better questions -better understand answers
Be part of your medical team
Document pre-op size-photos and written records
Pre-op VED therapy helps. Post-op is another matter

mr.skin

Postby mr.skin » Mon Aug 06, 2018 4:33 am

I have severe ED since 18. Now I am 25. I never had sex.
I cannot get an erection with Pills, nor injections. Obviously I am single.

I opted for the implant this July, but due to a severe ankel injury I cannot do it now. University restarts in september, I have to continue university in september otherwise I get kicked out of medical school. Meaning I can get the implant in July 2019 earliest.

I am in a pretty bad place right now. I cannot stand another year without being able to coope with girls ( well now they are women), getting constantly asked why I dont have a girlfriend. When I will hopefully get the implant I am 26, with no experience in dating and sex, and I am even afraid of kissing a girl with my lack of experience. I think I developed some kind of anxiety in this aspect.

So yeah, I do not coope very well with the ED.
ED since 2012
nothing works properly

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:30 pm

mr.skin wrote:I have severe ED since 18. Now I am 25. I never had sex.
I cannot get an erection with Pills, nor injections. Obviously I am single.

I opted for the implant this July, but due to a severe ankel injury I cannot do it now. University restarts in september, I have to continue university in september otherwise I get kicked out of medical school. Meaning I can get the implant in July 2019 earliest.

I am in a pretty bad place right now. I cannot stand another year without being able to coope with girls ( well now they are women), getting constantly asked why I dont have a girlfriend. When I will hopefully get the implant I am 26, with no experience in dating and sex, and I am even afraid of kissing a girl with my lack of experience. I think I developed some kind of anxiety in this aspect.

So yeah, I do not coope very well with the ED.

I feel you man. I was with a great woman when cancer and ED hit. I lost all my confidence and my marriage fell apart. It’s super important to handle this part of life and of course our professional life too.

Sounds like you do need that implant so get it done. Our sexuality is a huge part of our life. It has to be right. Stay tuned. I’m gonna Post some great ideas for single guys, so when you are ready you can get those girls.
All the best.

Return to “General Discussion”