Anoter thing about having 3 daughters...

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
drw1107

Anoter thing about having 3 daughters...

Postby drw1107 » Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:15 pm

Oh the joy of raising girls! I was in the hospital with appendicitis last year and my wife/ kids were there with me after the surgery. I had a younger, good looking surgeon performing the removal surgery. As soon as I woke from the procedure I heard my 3 daughters (and wife) talking this stuff - "oh did you see that big bulge in his scrubs, oh he's so handsome, oh I don't see a wedding ring, oh I wonder how much money he makes..." I finally asked them if they were there to see ME (husband and father) or the handsome young doctor!! My youngest boy ignored everything they said and was bored senseless at the time.

Josef007

Re: Anoter thing about having 3 daughters...

Postby Josef007 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:09 am

drw1107 wrote:Oh the joy of raising girls! I was in the hospital with appendicitis last year and my wife/ kids were there with me after the surgery. I had a younger, good looking surgeon performing the removal surgery. As soon as I woke from the procedure I heard my 3 daughters (and wife) talking this stuff - "oh did you see that big bulge in his scrubs, oh he's so handsome, oh I don't see a wedding ring, oh I wonder how much money he makes..." I finally asked them if they were there to see ME (husband and father) or the handsome young doctor!! My youngest boy ignored everything they said and was bored senseless at the time.

I have 3 sisters & i was there everytime they say this , i stop them from this thing but i get agressive replies .. I no longer care but i'm there for manly reasons as if a Guy annoyed one of them i will beat him badly , guess what ? They tell my father to punish me for the mess i make when i rage for such important manly instinct & he does yep , he turns on me so agressive .. I couldn't handle that anymore for following 6 years .. Since i'm 5 years old i got that manly perspective , stopped it when i turned 20 years old .. It's not my buisiness anymore , don't compare your manly mind to women whatever they are . it's a disrespect to deal with them then to yourself .
Well , i made a crime onetime bcz of a Guy took my sister's phone & stole it , jail night & so agressive rewards from the gangsters & my father and sisters supporting my father to keep punishing me after taking one of them right back.
You will lost it . let it go .
Last edited by Josef007 on Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:24 am, edited 2 times in total.
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

Josef007

Re: Anoter thing about having 3 daughters...

Postby Josef007 » Sun Sep 09, 2018 9:16 am

As long as feminists running the buisiness even at work ,
If i graduate from university , my classmate she-friend graduate too with the same diplomat .
She will get the job while i don't .
The world is about women now , whatever u do as a manly perspective you will disrespect yourself .. Don't think ab it & let it go.
21 years old , pelvic trauma , family planning & life isn't cool & we shall stand and fight.

Family , wife , kids , fatherhood ,hopes.

Return to “General Discussion”