Testosterone effect

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
TheNordic

Re: Testosterone effect

Postby TheNordic » Sat Jun 30, 2018 4:58 pm

I get them in the thigh every other week, switching sides. Sometimes a little sore and only one time did I get a shot that hurt like hell. No negative effects. I also use Trimix - Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix I think except the shelf life & storage on the others is much longer and easier to deal with).
60 yrs. Testosterone injections bi-weekly. Use Trimix, Edex or Caverject. (prefer Trimix). Pumping regimen since July 2018. My Trimix prescription is T-50(0.3) / PGE-40(0.15) / LIDO (0.1). (or Papaverine-phentolamine-pge1 22-0.8mg-8 Mcg/ml Inj).

tomas1

Postby tomas1 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:09 pm

When I push too fast, sometime the needle comes off the syringe.'m trying to go back to the thigh, but I don't like it there since there seem to be more nerves there.
85 years
Inject testosterone weekly.
Implant on 1/22/19 by Dr Avila.
Scrotal, hor. incision just over 1"
18cm AMS 700 CX, 3.5cm RTE 100cc res
Gleason 6 prostate cancer. Monitoring it for now.
Update: On my last biopsies the cancer wasn't found.

Mustang64

Postby Mustang64 » Sat Jun 30, 2018 7:54 pm

I have been giving myself injections into alternating quadriceps muscles (left leg/right leg) for over 10 years now. I have found that if i get the needle into the muscle so that the injection stays in the body of the muscle all is well.

if it gets "floating" over the fascia which covers the muscle, it burns.

if the needle, going in, encounters a nerve in the skin, it hurts more. just move slightly to one side or the other and it'll be ok. As others have said, pulling the skin taut also helps.

I've never been able to master the "quick dartlike motion" into my own leg. Slow and steady is less stressful and easily "distracted" by watching tv or something...
Married 25+ years. Have had lots of urological procedures. Trimix made me ache, and bimix seems awesome. Castrated but on Test Cyp 260mg/week. Usually naked but kilted if not. Ask me anything.

Return to “General Discussion”