My Recent FT Vacation...

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

My Recent FT Vacation...

Postby DaveKell » Thu May 17, 2018 8:41 am

No... I don't have anything to tell you about amazing sex since I've been gone, or that I was banned from the forum for awhile. In actuality, for the second time ever in the 30 years I've had a computer in my shop, my hard drive totally and unrecoverably died on me. I lost a years worth or more of design files for my interior decor business, but more IMPORTANTLY, I couldn't log into FT daily to see what's happening! I think I had withdrawal syndrome from this site!

I knew I was in for a long, tedious effort to find new drivers for my design plotter machine that the manufacturer stopped supporting in 1997. When I finally found them it still took me three days of experimenting with the port settings to get it running again. Without it I was essentially out of business. As for my operating system software, I like Windows XP but didn't have a disc for it. A local, home based computer repair guy had one he gave me. I took a pic of the software key sticker on the back of a junk computer in his storage shed. I have 27 more days left to "activate" it with Microsoft, which I've learned they don't do anymore for XP since 2005. Not to worry though, I've found a hack script to load that tricks the software into thinking it's been activated. I know, I should just buy a new operating system and might have to eventually.

Lastly, getting my internet to work took several days as well. The XP disc given to me was Service Pack Two version. This version didn't support WPA encryption my router uses. For that I needed Service Pack Three. It's always something, right? After several frustrating tries at loading that, my son came to help. He edited my computers configuration script, something I think only people up to the age of thirty are innately capable of doing. I sure as hell couldn't do it! Finally, last night, all is well in my world again. I'm back in business and able to occasionally check out the latest videos at xvideos.com in the morning when I come out to the shop. Nothing like watching some nice bouncing boobs to keep ya thinking about sex throughout the day when you're 65 years old but still think like you're 35.

That's it from me right now. I apologize for the few minutes of your life you can never get back by having read this pointless post. Just wanted to say it's good to be back with y'all!
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Re: My Recent FT Vacation...

Postby Larry10625 » Thu May 17, 2018 8:52 am

DaveKell wrote:No... I don't have anything to tell you about amazing sex since I've been gone, or that I was banned from the forum for awhile. In actuality, for the second time ever in the 30 years I've had a computer in my shop, my hard drive totally and unrecoverably died on me. I lost a years worth or more of design files for my interior decor business, but more IMPORTANTLY, I couldn't log into FT daily to see what's happening! I think I had withdrawal syndrome from this site!

I knew I was in for a long, tedious effort to find new drivers for my design plotter machine that the manufacturer stopped supporting in 1997. When I finally found them it still took me three days of experimenting with the port settings to get it running again. Without it I was essentially out of business. As for my operating system software, I like Windows XP but didn't have a disc for it. A local, home based computer repair guy had one he gave me. I took a pic of the software key sticker on the back of a junk computer in his storage shed. I have 27 more days left to "activate" it with Microsoft, which I've learned they don't do anymore for XP since 2005. Not to worry though, I've found a hack script to load that tricks the software into thinking it's been activated. I know, I should just buy a new operating system and might have to eventually.

Lastly, getting my internet to work took several days as well. The XP disc given to me was Service Pack Two version. This version didn't support WPA encryption my router uses. For that I needed Service Pack Three. It's always something, right? After several frustrating tries at loading that, my son came to help. He edited my computers configuration script, something I think only people up to the age of thirty are innately capable of doing. I sure as hell couldn't do it! Finally, last night, all is well in my world again. I'm back in business and able to occasionally check out the latest videos at xvideos.com in the morning when I come out to the shop. Nothing like watching some nice bouncing boobs to keep ya thinking about sex throughout the day when you're 65 years old but still think like you're 35.

That's it from me right now. I apologize for the few minutes of your life you can never get back by having read this pointless post. Just wanted to say it's good to be back with y'all!

Welcome back Dave, you were missed. :)

Larry

radioradio

Re: My Recent FT Vacation...

Postby radioradio » Thu May 17, 2018 10:40 pm

Dave, welcome back!

Sounds like you’ve suffered and tried just about everything to get your non-working dick— oops! I mean disc! — to work for a while longer.

But you know that eventually you’ll need an implant — oops! I mean a new piece of equipment. Kinda like life imitating art. ;)
Bob 3.1.1 (I think.)
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

Return to “General Discussion”