Multiorgasmic women and ED.

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Multiorgasmic women and ED.

Postby newtoed » Sun May 13, 2018 5:01 pm

On of the greatest pleasures of a man’s life to see his woman enjoying herself and have fantastic orgasms. Also feeling her vaginal contractions on your penis and with special women who squirt it an awesome delight. I remember when I was young how much anxiety it gave me to last long enough to give my girl an orgasm. I have a friend who has a young girlfriend and it’s still a problem for him even though he has no ED.

Lately I came across two amazing girls in their mid 20’s who are super orgasmic. Didn’t work out with the first one even thought she was super smart, Beautiful, but I think had hard time with my age and the huge scar, no belly button and the colostomy bag my cancer treatment left me with. I was really blown away by her amazing multiple orgasms because with Trimix I could fuck her for hours. I was bumped to lose her and thought can never find one like her.

But a couple of months later I did. This girl is even more amazing. She can come 30 times in a row like crazy and she squirts like a fountain. We need 3 towel to keep things dry.

I know in my young days I couldn’t keep up with her. Even though I have ED, with Trimix I can satisfy her endlessly so that she doesn’t even want to look at a dick for days lol. And I’m fine with that because I only see her on the weekends.

“There is blessing in every curse.”
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

ED2013

Re: Multiorgasmic women and ED.

Postby ED2013 » Sun May 13, 2018 8:57 pm

Yes, that’s a huge advantage of an implant. The ability to satisfy the super sexual women.

Return to “General Discussion”