How Satisfied Are You With Your Sex Life?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
newtoed

Re: How Satisfied Are You With Your Sex Life!

Postby newtoed » Sat May 12, 2018 12:16 am

As much as I hated to divorce a praise my ex to have the strength to kick me out, because I could not do it. My life has been so much richer even though I went basically broke and went through cancer.

There is two sides to everything.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

David_R

Re: How Satisfied Are You With Your Sex Life?

Postby David_R » Sat May 12, 2018 9:24 pm

I've been married 45 years, and when my wife asked me if I had a choice, how often I would like to make love. I said every day, and it really blew her mind! (And no, we do not make love every day -- except in my dreams.) ;)

newtoed

Postby newtoed » Sat May 12, 2018 11:47 pm

David_R wrote:I've been married 45 years, and when my wife asked me if I had a choice, how often I would like to make love. I said every day, and it really blew her mind! (And no, we do not make love every day -- except in my dreams.) ;)

That’s pretty cool. As much as I like women having sex 2-3 times a week is enough for me. Have to add that each time it’s very intense and lasts for about two hours. I have to use Trimix and my erections last over 3 hours so I take advantage of it.

Quickies and multiple sessions during one night have never been my thing even when I was young.
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun May 13, 2018 6:59 am

David_R wrote:I've been married 45 years, and when my wife asked me if I had a choice, how often I would like to make love. I said every day, and it really blew her mind! (And no, we do not make love every day -- except in my dreams.) ;)

So, David, I have to ask.. you say it "really blew her mind"... Is that in a good way or did she think you were being greedy? Also, (and feel free to refuse to answer), how big of a compromise did the two of you come to??

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Sun May 13, 2018 3:05 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:I've been married 45 years, and when my wife asked me if I had a choice, how often I would like to make love. I said every day, and it really blew her mind! (And no, we do not make love every day -- except in my dreams.)

So, David, I have to ask.. you say it "really blew her mind"... Is that in a good way or did she think you were being greedy? Also, (and feel free to refuse to answer), how big of a compromise did the two of you come to??

My response to her that blew her mind was because I guess she didn't know my sex drive was that strong (as it still is). As far as a "compromise," we don't have a schedule of how many times per whatever we will do it. When it happens, it happens. :D :D (one smile is me, the other smile is my wife)

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 15, 2018 6:36 am

David_R wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
David_R wrote:I've been married 45 years, and when my wife asked me if I had a choice, how often I would like to make love. I said every day, and it really blew her mind! (And no, we do not make love every day -- except in my dreams.)

My response to her that blew her mind was because I guess she didn't know my sex drive was that strong (as it still is). As far as a "compromise," we don't have a schedule of how many times per whatever we will do it. When it happens, it happens. :D :D (one smile is me, the other smile is my wife)

Well, that's just great. :D ;) (one big smile for both of you and the extra wink is for you, ya big stud)

Larry

David_R

Postby David_R » Tue May 15, 2018 8:55 am

Larry10625 wrote:ya big stud

:lol: :lol: :lol:

dotcom

Postby dotcom » Sun May 27, 2018 1:28 am

We're married for 23 years and the best sex we have when we go to Nude resorts like Couples, Desire or Hedonism. There is special sexual vibe in those places (esp. last 2). When we go there, we have sex almost every day and I don't need to use injections, that I almost always need at home (at least last 2 years).
51 y.o. , married 23 years, Toronto,ON. Have performance anxiety. Dr. Aquino from Ontario Men's Health prescribed injections of
1. mix of papaverine 17.5, chlorpromazin 1.923, atropine 0.23 (total 0.09 cc) and 2. 0.91cc PGE1 alprostadil

gregoryw

Postby gregoryw » Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:03 pm

Get a implant! It’s worth it!
Coloplast 22cm 1cm rear extender: Dr. Eid Nov 2017

Return to “General Discussion”