If it's not a venous leak, what else could it be?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
dtwarren1942

Re: If it's not a venous leak, what else could it be?

Postby dtwarren1942 » Sun May 06, 2018 6:40 pm

Before my ED became serious, I was able to use a 1/2 inch doubled over elastic band. After lubing your package slip it on around your whole unit (behind your balls). It worked well for me for several years until my ED worsened and it’s a lot cheaper than an Osbon tension band. It’s worfh a try.

I also successfully used a beaded cock ring from adamandeve.com. until things got worse.
Age 81
Diabetic
Pumping
Started Trimix injections 8/'11

naginati

Postby naginati » Sun May 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Last edited by naginati on Fri Feb 08, 2019 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.

David39

Postby David39 » Sun May 06, 2018 7:18 pm

I'm obviously hoping that it's not a venous leak. But from everything I've read it sure seems like the mos likely cause.

I am curious, however, has anyone experienced immidiate loss of erection after ceasing stimulation and had it NOT be a venous leak? What could be other causes for it? It just seems to me that I'm able to maintain erection as long as the blood coming in is greater than the blood flowing out. When it's not, I lose erection.

naginati

Postby naginati » Sun May 06, 2018 7:55 pm

Wh.

David39

Postby David39 » Sun May 06, 2018 9:10 pm

Well, what's the best way to determine if I have a venous leak? Also of note. I did forget to mention that I have vericose veins in my scrotum/teaticles.

But again... is there any reason I'd be suffering from this that is NOT a venous leak?

naginati

Postby naginati » Mon May 07, 2018 4:19 am

I don't know.

Sorry :(

jelquinginjury

Postby jelquinginjury » Mon May 07, 2018 4:39 am

David39 wrote:Well, what's the best way to determine if I have a venous leak?

With a DICC (dynamic infusion cavernosometry and cavernosography), it isnt perfect though but it is much better than a doppler

In my opinion all forms of ED have some venous leak, and in my opinion there is no psychological ED that occurs always and in all situations even when you are alone and more if this happens for months and years. It is an excuse for urologists to not bother them, because if pills or injections dont work, just the implant is left and many will tell you that since you are young it is in your head and blah blah
Injury that caused venous leak.
In my 20s thinking about implant

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Mon May 07, 2018 6:47 am

naginati wrote:If you can almost always get good hard nocturnal erections, as you say, then it is not venous leak. It is not physiological.

Is it not that simple?

Although I have heard some lads with venous leak saying they can achieve decent erections in certain positions, often lying down and on their side.

I was finally diagnosed with a severe Venous Leak after having a Penile Doppler performed. For years my symptoms were getting a great erection while on my back and losing it when I rolled over, sat up, or stood up. I had rock hard nocturnal erections several times a night and usually woke up with morning wood. My wife and I even tried numerous times to take advantage of how hard I was and started having sex, but as soon as I started moving around versus laying still, my penis went limp.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

David39

Postby David39 » Mon May 07, 2018 7:37 am

I've now gone close to two weeks without waking up with a morning election. To be honest I can't even tell you the last time I had one. How often should a man wake up with one? I told my doctor that I do get them from time-to-time because I know I've had them in the past. However, since I've noticed my issue I've been paying special attention to whether or not I have a morning election. And it's been quite some time. It's usually completely limp upon waking up.

naginati

Postby naginati » Mon May 07, 2018 8:09 am

Return to “General Discussion”