New / experimental treatments

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Robert-CA

New / experimental treatments

Postby Robert-CA » Wed May 02, 2018 5:18 pm

I'm doing some research on several early-stage treatments.

Wondering if anyone has direct experience with any of these:

Platelet-Rich Plasma (PRP) Injection Therapy

Shockwave Therapy

Stem Cell Therapy

newtoed

Re: New / experimental treatments

Postby newtoed » Thu May 03, 2018 1:59 am

I did PRP or priapus shot 3 times for $1500 and it made no difference.
All the best
Age 54, Single, Los Angeles. Stage 2 rectal cancer in 2013. Radiation, surgery, chemo. In remission for 5 years. Some ED before cancer, complete since. 2-3 units of Trimix 40/30/2 2-3 times a week since Feb/2017 with great success!

dg_moore

Postby dg_moore » Thu May 03, 2018 6:28 am

These have already been addressed here several times. I don't recall any reports of improvement, although the docs have made some money so they're no a complete bust.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Fri May 04, 2018 4:42 am

I looking forward to seeing Bluetooth controlled implant pumps. :D :shock:
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri May 04, 2018 11:57 am

I almost held up on getting an implant because of a potential new ED treatment I had been following the progress of for a few years. It is based on the venom from the most dangerous spider in the world, the Brazilian wandering spider. Doctors in Brazil know immediately when a guy comes into the ER unresponsive if he was bitten by a wandering spider because he has a very rigid hardon despite being unconscious. 9 times out of 10 he's dead within an hour, no matter what they try.

I read about researchers who isolated a protein from the venom that causes the hardon, minus the fatal aspect of the venom. In their research, they injected obese, aged and impotent male rats with it who promptly got hardons and began fucking up a storm. Last I read, human trials were a few years off while they were trying to calculate dosages. In the end though, it was said that the spider venom treatment worked 100% of the time for prolonged periods of time with the impotent rats.

A comment someone made to me on this forum caused me to stop waiting for this treatment to become available. The guy pointed out that at my age it wasn't a good idea to wait for it and hope it would get FDA approval in a short enough time. He was very right as it turned out. I wouldn't trade the last 10 months of being the most sexually capable in my life for anything.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri May 04, 2018 5:52 pm

DaveKell wrote:I almost held up on getting an implant because of a potential new ED treatment I had been following the progress of for a few years. It is based on the venom from the most dangerous spider in the world, the Brazilian wandering spider. Doctors in Brazil know immediately when a guy comes into the ER unresponsive if he was bitten by a wandering spider because he has a very rigid hardon despite being unconscious. 9 times out of 10 he's dead within an hour, no matter what they try.

I read about researchers who isolated a protein from the venom that causes the hardon, minus the fatal aspect of the venom. In their research, they injected obese, aged and impotent male rats with it who promptly got hardons and began fucking up a storm. Last I read, human trials were a few years off while they were trying to calculate dosages. In the end though, it was said that the spider venom treatment worked 100% of the time for prolonged periods of time with the impotent rats.

A comment someone made to me on this forum caused me to stop waiting for this treatment to become available. The guy pointed out that at my age it wasn't a good idea to wait for it and hope it would get FDA approval in a short enough time. He was very right as it turned out. I wouldn't trade the last 10 months of being the most sexually capable in my life for anything.

I hate to be a negative Nelly BUT, I was watching a show about making snake bite anti-venom and they were saying how expensive it was because catching and milking the little bastards was very dangerous and they didn't get much venom from each snake. Well, this spider is much more dangerous than some poisonous snakes, I would think they would get a LOT less venom from each spider and a lot more men need ED drugs than anti-venom. IF this shit works, you will need to take out a mortgage for each dose.... hope you don't like to screw a lot.... like more than once every 10 years. :(

Larry

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri May 18, 2018 10:35 am

Larry10625 wrote:I hate to be a negative Nelly BUT, I was watching a show about making snake bite anti-venom and they were saying how expensive it was because catching and milking the little bastards was very dangerous and they didn't get much venom from each snake. Well, this spider is much more dangerous than some poisonous snakes, I would think they would get a LOT less venom from each spider and a lot more men need ED drugs than anti-venom. IF this shit works, you will need to take out a mortgage for each dose.... hope you don't like to screw a lot.... like more than once every 10 years. :(

Larry

Actually the scientists researching the spider venom cure were able to isolate a protein in the venom that is responsible for the rigid erections men have who are bitten by the wandering spider. They've since synthesized the protein and that is what they are currently testing on obese, aged impotent male rats. The success with rats is quite astounding. I guess next up will be the usual prisoner volunteers for human trials. I just hope its on guys with conjugal visitations, but I'd settle for prisoners with access to child molesters who are in prison! I much prefer the implant to taking any meds for a hardon any day.
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

dicklimppen

Postby dicklimppen » Sun Aug 12, 2018 5:58 pm

I just bought a shockwave machine and will give myself treatments. I'll document my progress here:

shockwavefored.blogspot.com

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Aug 29, 2018 7:08 am

DaveKell wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:I hate to be a negative Nelly BUT, I was watching a show about making snake bite anti-venom and they were saying how expensive it was because catching and milking the little bastards was very dangerous and they didn't get much venom from each snake. Well, this spider is much more dangerous than some poisonous snakes, I would think they would get a LOT less venom from each spider and a lot more men need ED drugs than anti-venom. IF this shit works, you will need to take out a mortgage for each dose.... hope you don't like to screw a lot.... like more than once every 10 years. :(

Larry

Actually the scientists researching the spider venom cure were able to isolate a protein in the venom that is responsible for the rigid erections men have who are bitten by the wandering spider. They've since synthesized the protein and that is what they are currently testing on obese, aged impotent male rats. The success with rats is quite astounding. I guess next up will be the usual prisoner volunteers for human trials. I just hope its on guys with conjugal visitations, but I'd settle for prisoners with access to child molesters who are in prison! I much prefer the implant to taking any meds for a hardon any day.

I agree Dave. My implant has given me things I never had when I did not have ED. I am no longer embarrassed to whip it out at a urinal at a concert, I will never have to worry that I may come on the first thrust... first of all, I am lasting at least 20 minutes and second, even if I do explode on the first thrust, I can still make love to my wife for as long as we want. I would NEVER go back... I love my implant. :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”