Quality 'FrankTalk'-like Forum for Wives of ED Sufferers?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Larry10625

Re: Quality 'FrankTalk'-like Forum for Wives of ED Sufferers?

Postby Larry10625 » Fri May 04, 2018 7:47 pm

ocitgo wrote:Anyone can read Franktalk.

NO this is a MEN's ONLY website. Allowing your female friends, wives, etc. to read it is against the rules and doing it behind our backs is just plain unethical. These members do NOT want to discuss their deepest, darkest, secrets in the presence of the ladies. If you cannot respect that, please forfeit your membership.

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:30 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
navy6587 wrote:Still over 2 months out from my scheduled implant surgery, my wife and I had an in-depth discussion of the procedure today and I told her what a tremendous forum this site is! The experiences of men who are 'on the other side' of their surgery has been invaluable for me to formulate questions for my surgeon. My wife of 48 years remarked that, unlike me, she has no one to turn to for answers to her questions. WOW! Never thought about that. Throwing her question out to you all. Any recommendations? Neighborhood girlfriends are not the ones she wants to turn to.

I can fully understand you wife having questions, mine did too. Women are not permitted membership on Frank Talk and this has been a touchy subject in the past, one I am not interested in rehashing... there is a very good reason it is this way. If your wife has questions, her husband can put it out there to the members to ask their wives and get the answers that way or, I am told there is a Facebook page for ED that is co-ed. :)

Larry

Larry, glad this is a men's only site. I would not be conferrable having a woman commenting on my problems or anything else that I might post including pictures. They can read all they want, just no comments, thanks, Andy
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

navy6587

Postby navy6587 » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:46 pm

Concur, all. Have read other sites that all can weigh in. Was not impressed by some of the sniping back and forth. FT is best kept men-only!
74; ED at 50. Fired by 1st doc (Szobota - VA Uro) too many q's & contact w/ Coloplast rep. New doc: Ellen (VA Uro) implanted 11/8/18. 22cm Titan + 2cm RTEs; moron docs, product rep, intake/ dischg nurses! NEVER again! L- 6.75"; G- 5.5" oval.

AnotherOldMan

Postby AnotherOldMan » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:45 am

Anyone can read Franktalk.

NO this is a MEN's ONLY website.

Larry,
You have stated this in other threads. To my knowledge Google and other search engines are NOT gender specific. How do you keep females from finding this site and reading the posts?
No one should EVER post anything on the Internet with the expectation that it is private and will only be read by those you allow to read it!!
Married 50+ years. Use VED for sex and do
daily exercises with both water and vacuum pumps.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:04 am

AnotherOldMan wrote:
Anyone can read Franktalk.

NO this is a MEN's ONLY website.

Larry,
You have stated this in other threads. To my knowledge Google and other search engines are NOT gender specific. How do you keep females from finding this site and reading the posts?
No one should EVER post anything on the Internet with the expectation that it is private and will only be read by those you allow to read it!!

Good morning. You are absolutely correct. Other than putting trust in the FT members, there is no way for us to know the gender of the member. There is a very good reason that this is a men's only site and I ask, hell, I beg, all members, to help me keep it a MEN'S ONLY website. If we discover a female on the site, they are deleted immediately. I really don't know why but, I don't feel comfortable discussing my issues with other women. It took me a while to discuss them with strange men (some of you are stranger than others :lol: :lol: :lol: ) but I do trust all of you now. Maybe it's because we all have the same thing in common. Yes, some members don't get along with others BUT, at the end of the day, like it or not, we all suffer from ED making us our own little brotherhood with sub brotherhoods for injection, implants, pills, pumps, researching, etc. For that reason, I respect my brothers and will not allow my wife to read posts, see pictures, etc. When I get phone calls from members, I go upstairs without my wife being able to hear...

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 7:11 am

andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
navy6587 wrote:Still over 2 months out from my scheduled implant surgery, my wife and I had an in-depth discussion of the procedure today and I told her what a tremendous forum this site is! The experiences of men who are 'on the other side' of their surgery has been invaluable for me to formulate questions for my surgeon. My wife of 48 years remarked that, unlike me, she has no one to turn to for answers to her questions. WOW! Never thought about that. Throwing her question out to you all. Any recommendations? Neighborhood girlfriends are not the ones she wants to turn to.

I can fully understand you wife having questions, mine did too. Women are not permitted membership on Frank Talk and this has been a touchy subject in the past, one I am not interested in rehashing... there is a very good reason it is this way. If your wife has questions, her husband can put it out there to the members to ask their wives and get the answers that way or, I am told there is a Facebook page for ED that is co-ed. :)

Larry

Larry, glad this is a men's only site. I would not be conferrable having a woman commenting on my problems or anything else that I might post including pictures. They can read all they want, just no comments, thanks, Andy[/quote

Good morning Andy; Thank you for respecting our members privacy, in turn, they respect yours. Please understand, women are not only not permitted membership but they are not permitted to read posts or view pictures. The only way for us to police our site is with the help from our members. I know there are men out there that don't respect this but if I catch them, the woman will be deleted and the member could be deleted. I shouldn't have to beg, but will it I have to. :)

Larry

Happy Toy

Postby Happy Toy » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:00 pm

Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:

Larry

Larry, glad this is a men's only site. I would not be conferrable having a woman commenting on my problems or anything else that I might post including pictures. They can read all they want, just no comments, thanks, Andy[/quote

Good morning Andy; Thank you for respecting our members privacy, in turn, they respect yours. Please understand, women are not only not permitted membership but they are not permitted to read posts or view pictures. The only way for us to police our site is with the help from our members. I know there are men out there that don't respect this but if I catch them, the woman will be deleted and the member could be deleted. I shouldn't have to beg, but will it I have to. :)

Larry

Thanks Larry, I finally got brave enough to post some pictures on a couple of other threads (I think that is what there called), on FT. They are for other guys to look at that have the same problems and concerns as I do, not for woman to gape at :o or :lol:. I hope other members think about that if they are thinking about letting the wife, girl friend, shackup, etc., check out the site.
OK, I'll put my soapbox away now ;) .
Implanted 6/26/2018, Coloplast Titan 20cm, no RTE'S, infra pubic, Dr. Rhee, Kaiser :o 8-) 79yrs., married 56 yrs. ED for over 20 yrs.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Thu Jun 14, 2018 8:10 pm

andywalther wrote:
Larry10625 wrote:
andywalther wrote:

Larry

Thanks Larry, I finally got brave enough to post some pictures on a couple of other threads (I think that is what there called), on FT. They are for other guys to look at that have the same problems and concerns as I do, not for woman to gape at :o or :lol:. I hope other members think about that if they are thinking about letting the wife, girl friend, shackup, etc., check out the site.
OK, I'll put my soapbox away now ;) .

I hope so too, :)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”