Afternoon Delight....

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
DaveKell

Afternoon Delight....

Postby DaveKell » Thu Apr 26, 2018 2:02 pm

I had just gotten out into my shop after having lunch in the house with my wife and she texts me asking did I "want dessert?". Knowing we long ago gave up most sweets, I absentmindedly asked what we had for it. My reply was "come n see". Still not getting it, I walked into the house and discovered the blinds all closed and her in bed already. Courtesy of the implant, we're getting to relive our sex life from our first few years of marriage when she was still a teenager and I was putting her through her last two years of college. I'm back in my shop now but seriously thinking about going back in for a nap. Hey, I'm not as young as I was then! And man oh man, the control I have now with an implant is phenomenal. The sex in my 60's lasted at a bare minimum 20 times longer than when I was 26 and first married to her. Quite fortunately for me, I was (and still am) the only guy she was ever with and she never knew I was a poster boy for PE. She definitely loves it more now than ever before. #LifeIsGreatWithAnImplant
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

radioradio

Re: Afternoon Delight....

Postby radioradio » Thu Apr 26, 2018 5:09 pm

Dave,
Good for you! Thanks for sharing. Please have your wife call my wife. :o :lol:
Bob
Born '52. Married '79. RALP 3/1/17. ED 50+% prior to surgery even w/ meds. VED, Injections, ineffective. Considering implant even before PCa diagnosis. Dr. Kramer 8/2/17. LGX 21cm+0.5 RTE. Kramer replaced/repositioned pump 12/13/17. Willing to Show/Tell.

David_R

Postby David_R » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:49 pm

:D So happy for you and your wife!

DaveKell

Postby DaveKell » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:30 pm

Rinse and repeat today! What's gotten into this woman?
Became DaveKell 2.0 on July 18th with Dr. Allen Morey in Dallas, TX. AMS 700 CX implant. 18cm with 5.5 RTE's.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:39 pm

DaveKell wrote:I had just gotten out into my shop after having lunch in the house with my wife and she texts me asking did I "want dessert?". Knowing we long ago gave up most sweets, I absentmindedly asked what we had for it. My reply was "come n see". Still not getting it, I walked into the house and discovered the blinds all closed and her in bed already. Courtesy of the implant, we're getting to relive our sex life from our first few years of marriage when she was still a teenager and I was putting her through her last two years of college. I'm back in my shop now but seriously thinking about going back in for a nap. Hey, I'm not as young as I was then! And man oh man, the control I have now with an implant is phenomenal. The sex in my 60's lasted at a bare minimum 20 times longer than when I was 26 and first married to her. Quite fortunately for me, I was (and still am) the only guy she was ever with and she never knew I was a poster boy for PE. She definitely loves it more now than ever before. #LifeIsGreatWithAnImplant

That's awesome, I'm glad to hear that the implant is so positively affecting so many people :)

Larry

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 12:40 pm

radioradio wrote:Dave,
Good for you! Thanks for sharing. Please have your wife call my wife. :o :lol:
Bob

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Larry

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Fri Apr 27, 2018 1:46 pm

Dave,
Congratulations on your healthy dessert. I am in a phase similar to you.it is not just the implantees who are making up for lost time. Thank God my wife still loves sex. I have friends who seem to think 60 is old. Yes, a nap may be necessary from time to time, but who the hell cares when things like “dessert” are what is making you tired.

Greg
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

3rd-Nut

Postby 3rd-Nut » Sat Apr 28, 2018 3:08 am

My favorite dessert is ice cream, which my wife doesn't like me to eat only once or twice a month. She has the same schedule of giving out your wife's kind of dessert, Dave.
I heard a saying, " Eat dessert first, life is so uncertain." If I held to that, I would be dead in days.
PC 2006, AMS 700 LGX implanted 18+3, 2012, Dr. Paolone in Madison, WI- Married 47 yrs.

DonDon

Postby DonDon » Tue May 08, 2018 4:46 pm

My story is similar. A couple of times a week (when younger) I would wake her in the morning to jump on top. It was just a quickie for my satisfaction and we would go right back to sleep. It was great sport when I could do that. Started doing the same thing recently, now that I don't have any pauses for an erection (or pumps or injections, or pills.) I am pumped and ready now. Returning to the good ole "Wham bam, thank you mam." She is even hornier after when night comes around. Long live quickies.
Aug'15: RP NON nerve-sparing on Rt. Pills, vac pump, injections: Injections were best, about 50%. Aug'17: Penile pain and headaches. Implant: AMS CX 18 cm+2 cm. (Undersized! :x ) Asked for LGX! Ochsner Hospital, New Orleans, LA Still working great.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Tue May 08, 2018 7:57 pm

DonDon wrote:My story is similar. A couple of times a week (when younger) I would wake her in the morning to jump on top. It was just a quickie for my satisfaction and we would go right back to sleep. It was great sport when I could do that. Started doing the same thing recently, now that I don't have any pauses for an erection (or pumps or injections, or pills.) I am pumped and ready now. Returning to the good ole "Wham bam, thank you mam." She is even hornier after when night comes around. Long live quickies.

I remember years ago being woke up with my dick in her mouth... she would get me off then I would go back to sleep... oh those were the days ;)

Larry

Return to “General Discussion”