Size

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Tattoo71

Size

Postby Tattoo71 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:02 pm

Ok I just started pumping Thursday based on Docs instructions my surgery was Jan 30th. I am not thrilled with length as of yet and I'm having hard time squeezing prosthesis. Will it get easier? And will my size and girth improve because I'm nowhere close too where I was before I'm discouraged :(
OK SO date of surgery Jan 30th. AMS 700 MS Pump/AMS Conceal Reservoir

Larry10625

Re: Size

Postby Larry10625 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:37 pm

Tattoo71 wrote:Ok I just started pumping Thursday based on Docs instructions my surgery was Jan 30th. I am not thrilled with length as of yet and I'm having hard time squeezing prosthesis. Will it get easier? And will my size and girth improve because I'm nowhere close too where I was before I'm discouraged :(

Because you have not created a signature, there is not enough info to answer all of your question. Please create a signature. It makes things much easier to answer your questions without asking a lot of questions. Here's how you do it
Click on your name in the top right corner and select "user control panel"

Then under the big letters "User Control Panel" there is a row of words... select "Profile"

Then down the left had side of the "User Control Panel" select "Edit Signature" (You might have Create Signature or something. I don't know exactly what you'll get because I already have a signature to edit)

Most guys put something like what I have, but you can put whatever you want. Here is mine -
51 years old, married 29 years. Implanted Mar 30/17 by Dr. Brock of London, Ont, CANADA. (AMS 700 CX 18 + 2). Had implant removed Apr 29/17 due to Septic Shock. Liposuction By Dr. Gan and re-implant by Dr. Brock (AMS LGX 15 + 2) Dec 14/17.

Don't get too carried away with the doctor like his name, address, phone number, etc (anything that looks like advertising for him).. you can certainly say Dr. Jones (great Dr.)

As for the pump question, I had the exact question... I find with mine, if I squeeze it in just the right spot it is easier, but yes, it does get easier as you cycle it daily.

If you need further help, please ask, that's what I'm here for.

Larry

Tattoo71

Postby Tattoo71 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 12:55 pm

Hey Larry i think that I added some info like you said? Need more?
OK SO date of surgery Jan 30th. AMS 700 MS Pump/AMS Conceal Reservoir

Greg1956

Postby Greg1956 » Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:51 pm

You are still healing. The bulb on the pump loosens up so you will be able to get more pumps in and therefore should get a bit more size. The implant itself may also loosen up with time as you begin cycling and if it stretches your penile tissues, you may see growth over the next year or even more. This is a a process that requires patience.

Greg
Last edited by Greg1956 on Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
I am 64 and had ED from a VL. Implanted by Dr. Ronald Anglade in Atlanta on 9/18/17. I have an AMS700LGX 21 cm via a Penoscrotal incision. Very happy with results. 6" soft and 6 3/4” x 5 5/8” hard.

Anonymous3

Postby Anonymous3 » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:09 am

He had you wait 6 weeks before you statred pumping. You have a hell of a lot of scar tissue to break thru.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Mar 18, 2018 3:59 pm

Tattoo71 wrote:Ok I just started pumping Thursday based on Docs instructions my surgery was Jan 30th. I am not thrilled with length as of yet and I'm having hard time squeezing prosthesis. Will it get easier? And will my size and girth improve because I'm nowhere close too where I was before I'm discouraged :(

Again, there is very little in your signature. How much size did you lose? What size AMS did you get? RTE's?? How many?? Is it an LGX?? Have you started cycling yet? How often, for how long, Are you using a VED?? If yes, how often and for how long? :)

Larry

RayChez

Postby RayChez » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:05 pm

Tatoo71: Are you all healed up with stitches removed and no scabs where the incision was made? You got to be careful you do not reopen where they done the cutting. The ball on the MS to me is a very hard ball to press in comparison to the first one I had on the Ultrex. I have the LGX now with the MS pump and I will be honest with all of you that to me I do not like that hard of a ball. For me to get a full erection it takes twenty squeezes . My LGX were 18cm and the full length of the penis is almost eight inches and 5.8 in girth.

On my first implant I also thought I had lost inches, but when I told the doctor that I used to have a nine inch penis before, he said I hope you took a picture of it and laughed. But I was still very happy with what I had. You really do not need such a big penis to satisfy most women.

The LGX does give you more length and girth. I am very satisfied with mine and I am sure Tatoo71 that if your surgeon measured right, you will have the length you had before and with time and exercise it will get bigger IF you have the LGX.
age: 75 First implant around 2001, 59 at the time. AMS 700 Ultrex
revision Dec 2016. 2ND implant 21CM, 1rte AMS 700 LGX MS pump

Smetro

Postby Smetro » Sun Apr 01, 2018 8:22 pm

Try posting in the Implants section for many more responses
Oh.....and add more info eg. size etc
68,Titan Touch 22cm+1.5cm rte's op done in Melbourne Aust by Dr Chris Love-Feb 2017 Venous leakage over a 2 year period, did pills and Caverject. Length@ 3 1/2years is: 7+” erect, 6.5” flaccid and almost 6” girth. REZUM Feb 21 ejaculation now normal.

Return to “General Discussion”