How much Testosterone will I need too work?

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
Johnboy55

How much Testosterone will I need too work?

Postby Johnboy55 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 1:47 am

My Testosterone was 225 when I started shots and now it's over 800 and still this didn't work. I get hard part way. The pump doesn't work for me and now I might take the shots.

Thanks, John

dg_moore

Re: How much Testosterone will I need too work?

Postby dg_moore » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:14 am

My T was very low and I brought it up to over 800 with Androgel. The increased T level did absolutely nothing for me - no change in libido, no change in energy, no change of any kind that I could detect. Since T therapy is not risk free, and since I was getting no benefit, I discontinued it. My T level dropped back to where it was and I still could detect no kind of change.
Dave, 80, Maryland - Implant (Titan) 2008 by Dr. Andrew Kramer (failed Sept 2020) - never used due to a stroke that, among other things, ended my sex life.
Life is not the way it's supposed to be, it's the way it is.

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Mon Jun 27, 2016 4:15 pm

i too am on T therapy. i had RP in March '15 and and PSA is undetectable. i have yet to get erections back so my uro suggested i try T shots. my count is very low, about the mid 200 range so he thought this may help. its been 7 weeks today but i have not had my T checked yet. my Dr said to try for 6 weeks. i am somewhat fearful of taking T shots as it may affect and PSA and dont want that to happen IF there is any chance that some cancer cells were left behind. i plan to try one more week and stop them if i dont see any change. the only change i do see is libido is up. i can get an erection (about 7) manually but dont really attribute that to the T shots. trimix works well for me. that might be the long term but i am still hopeful for some natural. no Nocturnals yet. (maybe one)
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Johnboy55

Postby Johnboy55 » Wed Jun 29, 2016 3:12 pm

Will I need Testosterone shots too get me hard? Will the shots into the penis not work without a high Testosterone?

Thanks.

tarheelgwb

Postby tarheelgwb » Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:21 pm

johnboy
my answers to your questions:
no T shots will no give you an erection.
yes, injections will work the same regardless of your T levels. meaning, if shots work at all (which they should) your T levels dont matter.
60 - Trimix user
Nerve sparring RP in March '15. Near zero natural Erections.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 9:13 am

Johnboy, Please watch what you doing with testosterone, or you could up being dependant on it for life, what it does is shut down your own testosterone making equipment, which means your balls will shrink to nothing, if your having problems getting erections try looking up the title on site, its how I got out of this horrible problem us men get.

Just put this in the site search box, DRUS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE its how I di it, I get good erections, nocturnal erections and some really good, morning woods. and this is how I now take my morning mix of CP, Turmeric and Garlic, there all for our blood good erection need good blood, what your read is a post of mine I put this a few times each week, on other sites.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.
Its all very healthy for you.
You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.
You take 3 teaspoonfuls each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.
The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.
Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.
Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and its arteries, prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.
At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.
And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.
So do hope this helps you.
Good Luck
PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.
Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.

One last piece of info, some CP I got out here in Greece was not very hot, so changed shops and using a 50/50 mix of CP and chilli powder this I put a heaped teaspoon on top each day along with a heaped teaspoon of turmeric, now from a site I’m on they say to help turmeric get absorbed to take a ¼ teaspoon of black pepper with it, and because if these extra amounts its now 4 teaspoon's each morning.
What a great way to light a fire in your stomach to get the day started.

Worth try and its all free.

NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Johnboy55

Postby Johnboy55 » Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:00 pm

NOWHARD wrote:Johnboy, Please watch what you doing with testosterone, or you could up being dependant on it for life, what it does is shut down your own testosterone making equipment, which means your balls will shrink to nothing, if your having problems getting erections try looking up the title on site, its how I got out of this horrible problem us men get.

Just put this in the site search box, DRUS VERSUS HERBS, HERBS MY CHOICE its how I di it, I get good erections, nocturnal erections and some really good, morning woods. and this is how I now take my morning mix of CP, Turmeric and Garlic, there all for our blood good erection need good blood, what your read is a post of mine I put this a few times each week, on other sites.

The way out and clearing away plaque would be to get on Cayenne Pepper, Turmeric and garlic, take this each morning and see how you go.
Its all very healthy for you.
You just mix CP and Turmeric 50/50 in olive oil and then mix with tomato paste and thin it with olive oil, at first you just mix this to a heat that suits you, and over time you can slowly increase the CP and Turmeric.
You take 3 teaspoonfuls each morning first thing, you wash each spoonful down with water, before anything else just after you get up, one thing it will warm you up, with this, which will also help would be very fine chopped garlic, just do a whole head, chopped fine, and keep in olive oil, with this you add dried parsley, a couple of good desert spoonful’s and mix, you just add a teaspoonful on top of the CP an turmeric mix, just mix into the top take as said.
The Parsley its very good for the blood and helps keep your Cholesterol down.
Please do keep both jars in the fridge, keeps a lot better that way.
Now if you google and read up about all three, there very good for ED, your cholesterol, heart and its arteries, prostate and RA, garlic is also very good for your blood, so along with the CP and turmeric, your be doing your body the world of good.
At first you really need to be taken this 3 times a day the other 2 times just before meals, for 2 weeks, then just twice a day for 2 weeks then just the once at first thing in the mornings, great way to start the day.
And yes have had ED now in recovery and do take what is above daily along with other supplements and a hormone.
So do hope this helps you.
Good Luck
PS This really needs a 12 week trail, to see if its going to work for you, if its for RA do increase it up, the stronger it is the better it works for you.
Don’t forget to up the amount of CP and turmeric as you go on.

One last piece of info, some CP I got out here in Greece was not very hot, so changed shops and using a 50/50 mix of CP and chilli powder this I put a heaped teaspoon on top each day along with a heaped teaspoon of turmeric, now from a site I’m on they say to help turmeric get absorbed to take a ¼ teaspoon of black pepper with it, and because if these extra amounts its now 4 teaspoon's each morning.
What a great way to light a fire in your stomach to get the day started.

Worth try and its all free.

NOWHARD

Thanks for the information and I've stopped taking the T shots because they don't work for me. I will try what you said about herbs and other idea's. It cann't hurt by trying.

Return to “General Discussion”