OQ RING FOR ED

Anything goes when it comes to ED.
gusord

OQ RING FOR ED

Postby gusord » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:03 pm

Has anyone tried or heard of the OQ RING for ED ?

gusord

Anonymous2

Re: OQ RING FOR ED

Postby Anonymous2 » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:53 am

Hi Just google this, oq ring review, this way you can see for yourself, this idea of magnets in a ring goes back to the 1950s, so its not a new idea, as they say what goes around comes around, just in a new package.
But the good thing is you can try for 30 days, so if does not work for you, just send it back.
Not sure what kind of ED you have, is it total or can you get a semi, if you can get a semi try the hardwear ice, or the hardwear industrial clip, just go and have a look on www.myhardwear.com, be warned its a real mans site, it's very explicit.
Do hope this helps you.
Good Luck
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

stagefright

Postby stagefright » Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:56 pm

First off - NOWHARD is an obvious seller. myhardwear is too damn difficult to get on. I purchased one and it's just silly how much time it takes to prep before getting it on. I've lost the "moment" several times while my wife was in the bedroom waiting...

I've actually tried OQring too and it's a titanium ring that you slip on. Very light with magnets and supposedly infused with some infrared treatment? This one's much easier to use for me and has outlasted all the other rings I've had. I don't use it as often as I should, but what made me purchase it was this paper on the technology that is used for medical applications. It seemed to do more than physically hold the blood in your shaft through restriction.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/

PS - I am NOT a marketer or seller.

sliphill

Postby sliphill » Mon Jan 26, 2015 4:00 pm

Ok, for the guys who give this ring a thumbs up. How does it work. Do you put the ring on, and it magically gets you hard, or do you give yourself a semi and then slide it on?
Ed (sliphill) 68

Implanted by Dr. Michael O'Neill in Charlotte, NC on 6/9/2017 with AMS 700LGX. 18 cm cylinders 3 cm RTE's.

Revision done by Dr. Maxim McKibbon in Charlotte, NC on 4/12/2023 with AMD 700 LGX 22 cm cylinders gm

wolfpacker

Postby wolfpacker » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:27 pm

Truth is, NOWHARD is not a seller but stagefright actually is. Nearly all his posts are him promoting the OQ ring. I would NEVER use a metal ring. Extremely dangerous.
Early 30s with ED for years from penis enlargement stretching and jelqing. Implant by Dr Eid on 24 June 2021 with a Titan 24cm with +1cm RTE on one side and -1cm cut off on the other side

My journal: viewtopic.php?t=17202

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:15 am

wolfpacker wrote:Truth is, NOWHARD is not a seller but stagefright actually is. Nearly all his posts are him promoting the OQ ring. I would NEVER use a metal ring. Extremely dangerous.

Hi And thanks wolfpacker, Your right not a seller just a happy customer, and just happy to pass on about it, cant see how he has so much trouble getting it on, why wait for the moment, I wear mine 24/7 it just comes off for shaving so easy to get off in the shower when its wet and soapy, and so easy to get on with some baby oil, if you want a hardwear ice be shaved, so simple then.
Good Luck and be happy with your hard on.
NOWHARD
Your Penis is Affected by Every Aspect of Your Physical, Mental and Emotional Life.

Anonymous2

Postby Anonymous2 » Sun Feb 01, 2015 8:36 am

stagefright wrote:First off - NOWHARD is an obvious seller. myhardwear is too damn difficult to get on. I purchased one and it's just silly how much time it takes to prep before getting it on. I've lost the "moment" several times while my wife was in the bedroom waiting...

I've actually tried OQring too and it's a titanium ring that you slip on. Very light with magnets and supposedly infused with some infrared treatment? This one's much easier to use for me and has outlasted all the other rings I've had. I don't use it as often as I should, but what made me purchase it was this paper on the technology that is used for medical applications. It seemed to do more than physically hold the blood in your shaft through restriction.

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3699878/

PS - I am NOT a marketer or seller.

stagefright, do have good read of this link as you go down your come to the Blakoe ring, this was invented by Dr Robert Blakeo, its where the idea come for your OQring, but then that was something like 60 years ago, its just one of those things we forget about.
The Link, http://www.boost-your-low-testosterone. ... -size.html

By The way stagefright, If you have ever read anything that I have written about Myhardwear you will have seen its about there ice cock ring, now if that's what you have? its a ring and you have an OGring, so there both rings, then you must be some kind of dummy if your can get one on and not the other? Yes just don't knock things, it makes you look bad.

Have Fun.

NOWHARD

Return to “General Discussion”