DILDO PLAY

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
Vagabond127

DILDO PLAY

Postby Vagabond127 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:44 pm

New to this part of FrankTalk. I'm getting an implant in April or May. 49 years old. Haven't had sex for many years. Decided to try out being a bottom before I get back into the dating scene. Worked my way up to a large glass dildo. No wonder why bottoms like being bottoms LOL.

My question is will large dildos or large dicks adversely affect the device?

THANKS!!
Implanted with Titan 1/15/19 with Dr. Eid.
6-length 4.5-girth.

calixtus

Re: DILDO PLAY

Postby calixtus » Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:05 pm

There is no connection between your ass and your dick, so that a dildo up there cannot touch your penis. Re. the whole process, an Englishman called Rugby Dave did a terrific blog with photos of his whole progress thru the implant. Look him up here; then see his blog online.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

CTR5000

Postby CTR5000 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 11:13 pm

calixtus wrote:There is no connection between your ass and your dick, so that a dildo up there cannot touch your penis. Re. the whole process, an Englishman called Rugby Dave did a terrific blog with photos of his whole progress thru the implant. Look him up here; then see his blog online.

When I first read this, my mind simply saw: "There is no connection between your ass and your dick..." I wasn't qualifying that statement with: "so that a dildo up there cannot touch your penis."

In case others were stopping short as I did, I want to clarify that there is indeed "a connection" by means of nerve pathway. (No, not a "physical route" to get to your dick through your ass, or vice versa!)

PENILE NERVES FUNCTION:
"Tests such as the bulbocavernosus reflex test are used to determine if there is sufficient nerve sensation in the penis. The physician squeezes the glans (head) of the penis, which immediately causes the anus to contract if nerve function is normal. A physician measures the latency between squeeze and contraction by observing the anal sphincter or by feeling it with a gloved finger inserted past the anus."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Erectile_dysfunction

The first time a physician performed this test on me, I had NO IDEA what he was doing! It was during my 16-year-long bout of Major Depression. It was part of the research that included studying the effects of antidepressants on erectile function.

In more "practical settings" I've seen this reflex happen numerous times! During fisting, if the "catcher" strokes himself while the "pitcher" is working his way in, the catcher tightens up with each stroke. It can make it more "challenging" to open him up. As soon as he stops stroking, you very definitely feel his hole physically relax and loosen. In fact both sides unmistakably feel it. It truly is AMAZING to know another person on that level!

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sun Feb 25, 2018 12:29 pm

All news to me. Thank you for the info.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Larry10625

Postby Larry10625 » Sun Feb 25, 2018 1:28 pm

Vagabond127 wrote:New to this part of FrankTalk. I'm getting an implant in April or May. 49 years old. Haven't had sex for many years. Decided to try out being a bottom before I get back into the dating scene. Worked my way up to a large glass dildo. No wonder why bottoms like being bottoms LOL.

My question is will large dildos or large dicks adversely affect the device?

THANKS!!

Well, you might now want to have your ass too loose or else when taking the real thing it would be like throwing a pencil into the Grand Canyon. :D

Larry

Return to “ED and Gay men”