Implant decison

Most times, ED is ED. But sometimes, concerns are going to be different.
tommy92831

Implant decison

Postby tommy92831 » Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:19 pm

I'm scheduled to meet with my urologist next week. He gave me literature on both the AMS and Coloplast implants. After doing tons of internet research have decided on the Coloplast Titan for these reasons:
1) the strength of the cylinders-the Coloplast looks much sturdier than the AMS. In fact, from my observation the whole unit looks more substantial. For gay anal sex I want the strongest erection I can get and the AMS just looks "flimsy"
2) The Coloplast pump looks easier to inflate than the AMS. It seem from the videos I have seen the Coloplast inflates with fewer pumps than the AMS.
When I first started research the AMS LGX looked like my choice but the deeper I dug into this the Coloplast Titan looks superior. Any thoughts? Am I missing something? ThANKS
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

Tsanchez12369

Re: Implant decison

Postby Tsanchez12369 » Tue Jan 16, 2018 4:52 pm

The Titan has the widest cylinders to regain lost girth?
Sept 11, 2018: excision, grafting (human cadever tissue) and implant. Doc is Dr Edward Karpman in Mountain View, surgery at El Camino Hospital, LOS Gatos CA. AMS 700 CX infrapubic 18 cm + 3 cm RTE. http://www.peyroniesforum.net/index.php

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Sat Jan 27, 2018 9:06 pm

tommy92831 wrote:I'm scheduled to meet with my urologist next week. He gave me literature on both the AMS and Coloplast implants. After doing tons of internet research have decided on the Coloplast Titan for these reasons:
1) the strength of the cylinders-the Coloplast looks much sturdier than the AMS. In fact, from my observation the whole unit looks more substantial. For gay anal sex I want the strongest erection I can get and the AMS just looks "flimsy"
2) The Coloplast pump looks easier to inflate than the AMS. It seem from the videos I have seen the Coloplast inflates with fewer pumps than the AMS.
When I first started research the AMS LGX looked like my choice but the deeper I dug into this the Coloplast Titan looks superior. Any thoughts? Am I missing something? ThANKS

My AMS LGX produces a nice stiff erection that bottoms really like. Just last night I screwed two men at the baths who groaned gratifyingly with each thrust. One commented that I had stayed hard longer than his earlier trick. Of the dozen men I have screwed with it, not one wondered if it were phony. My scrotum tightens up when I am having sex so that none have felt the hardware in there. (I also have the AMS800 artificial sphincter in the scrotum and no questions. The already enhanced size dick now sits high on the crowded scrotum so that I get lots of sneak peeks at the gym. So you can join me in becoming a geriatric stud. NOTE. It took me weeks to get the hang (ha ha) of inflating and deflating. The surgeon loaned me a AMS700LGX, the real thing, to practice on and really see what is happening. Videos, diagrams and demonstration do not equal holding the model and squeezing it. To inflate do squeez the whole bulb, not just the tip.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

bbb2.5

Postby bbb2.5 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 6:01 am

tommy92831 wrote:I'm scheduled to meet with my urologist next week. He gave me literature on both the AMS and Coloplast implants. After doing tons of internet research have decided on the Coloplast Titan for these reasons:

Tommy ...first off, I think it's great that you have done your research on your own. I have the Titan XL and I love it. Coloplast cylinders are bigger and made of a stronger material. They will give you maximum girth. Over time you gain in some length, maybe 1/4 to 1/2 inch. One thing to keep in mind is all implants are not at their potential on the day of surgery. It can take anywhere from 1 to 2 years before they reach their 100% potential. As far as the number of pump it will depends on several factors. The main one depends on your size and your hand strength.
Being a Gay male myself, I was concerned about anal sex too. I have no problems with penetration. The fun thing about implants is that you have the power now. You can adjust the stiffness of your dick. Which is great when it comes to oral sex as well. Coloplast is an excellent product.

Michael: Coloplast Patient Educator

calixtus

Postby calixtus » Mon Jan 29, 2018 11:17 am

For Tommy, let’s do ErectionChallenge Photos. I will post my AMS700LGX penis erect and deflated photos, and would invite Michael to do the same.
2003 Radical Prostatectomy
2008 AMS 800 Urinary Control System / Dr S Radomski / Toronto Western Hospital
2017, Sept. AMS 700 LGX Dr Dean Elterman / Tor Western Hospital
Geriatric Stud, 75, gay, 24 yrs married to male in open relationship.

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:18 pm

Post in implant pics.
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

tommy92831

Postby tommy92831 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 11:59 am

Thank You for all your encouragement. I am looking forward to this adventure and will keep everyone posted as it unfolds. It is awesome there are other gay guys here to share with.

Tommy
Age 71 Gay WM total top. Coloplast Titan touch 20 cm +1 RTE implanted infrapubic 3/14/18. Hoag Hospital Presbyterian Newport Beach CA. Love to share with others in the area especially gay guys

Donnie1954

Postby Donnie1954 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 12:19 pm

Tommy,
Your a man period. Here at FT there are no labels. No judgement or discrimination. If I can help with any concerns. I am here for you!
Donnie
Implant AMS 700 CX, MS (18cm x 12mm with 5.5cm RTEs) on 10\4\16. 64 Dr. Edward Kata of Orlando. Awesome surgeon. Check out, 'DD Bryan. My implant journey, Wit and Wisdom, Stretching routine, Implant Pics, Natural Hang. Live in Ga.

antelope

Postby antelope » Wed Jan 31, 2018 2:42 pm

Just as diabetes, freckles, baldness, and smelly feet do not discriminate, I am not aware that ED is different in any way for gay men. A dick is a dick. Hard is hard. What am I missing?
Born 1948, wed 1969. BPH & Type II Diabetes at age 35. TURP-2002; ED even before that--diabetes. Cardiac valve surgery: 2007 & 2019. Poor results with pills. Started trimix injections in Nov, 2010. Great results from the very beginning.

tommy92831

Postby tommy92831 » Mon Feb 12, 2018 11:46 am

Well I met with my Dr. and implant is scheduled in about 30 days. Still going with the Coloplast Titan with OTR . I have done tons of research and I am still comfortable with my decision. I don't think there is a wrong choice- The AMS looks good as well and I think my Dr. prefers it but he said it was my choice. I am still wrapping my head around being able to top again without worry of failing. I meet tons of hot younger guys and it is hard making up excuses why I cannot sexually satisfy them. This is definitely an exciting journey.

Return to “ED and Gay men”